Thread: EAST STROUDSBURG, PA: Craigslist (GRRRRR!) !! Free 2 year old maine coon cat. UTD and fixed.

Hybrid View

EAST STROUDSBURG, PA: Craigslist (GRRRRR!) !! Free 2 year old maine coon cat. UTD and fixed.

FREE ANIMAL - BEAUTIFUL ORANGE MAIN COON CAT BEGGING A RESCUE TO SAVE THIS POOR CAT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
    PLEASE - PA.
    LET OTHERS KNOW
    SEE PIC OF CAT AND INFO

See Craigslist: http://poconos.craigslist.org/pet/3116509361.html

Free to GOOD HOME 2yo female cat (18301)

Date: 2012-07-03, 1:36PM EDT
    Name:  craigslistmainecoon.jpg
Views: 9186
Size:  31.9 KB

We have an orange tabby/Maincoon (long hair) mix, spayed & UTD on shots, that we need to find a new home for. After having her spayed she seemed to start to dislike the other cats in the house. We tried putting her on 2 different medications to calm her down, but the vet thinks she is too stressed in this environment & needs to be in an only cat home. I ahve contacted several adoption agencies & have been ignored, so perhaps someone will see this and can take her in. We would be willing to take her back if it didn't work out, we deffinatly don't want her dumped somewhere! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Reply to: [email protected]
    Last edited by phesina; 07-23-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

7/22, THIS CAT STILL NEEDS A NEW, SAFE HOME!!!

Please help if you can.. even if by passing the message on to anyone or any organization else you know who might be able to help her!

Thank you, and love from Pat (and cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery