Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trevor!

Trevor!

Yay a Pet Talker Kitty! Trevor you sure are a handsome boy, I love your markings and eyes! Congrats on being COTD, and tell Andy and Bella to be extra nice to you today!

Is IS Trevor, who recently modelled our parade float kitty post. Yay for you big cuddle monster! Have a wonderful day reading these messages of congratulations and lots and lots of hugs. Love from all of us
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Hi, Trevor!!

Good to see you furry face this morning!! Yep, you showed your people what being owned by a cat is all about, didn't you? And don't they just love you for it? I know they do!!!
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Trevor!! Have a great dya, lots of goodies, games, and chin skritchies!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Yayyyyyy Trevor! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day! Your sweet face gives us warm cuddly feelings any time we see you. I'm so glad you are being honored today!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

HURRAY!!!!!!

Trevor!!!!! You and Pam must be smiling from ear to ear this morning!!! I knew that face as soon as I saw it. What a good secret your mama keeps, not telling a soul that you would be the Cat of the Day!!!

How handsome you are!! Mimi and I are positively swooning over your gorgeous picture!!!!

Hope you have a marvelous day today! Make sure mom gives you extra treats!! And share with your brother, Andy, and your sweet sister, Bella!!!

I'm doing a happy dance!! Congratulations!!!

The Treavor Cat

Dear Pam,

Oh how funny it was to read on and on and then figure out (Bella's name finally made it clear for me) that this guy Trevor is Pam's kitty!

Congratulations dear Trevor - for being the Cat of the Day! What a great photo shoot you had. Such a lovely color orange. I bet you were a real cutie when you were little!

I have a grin from ear to ear today.

I hope your Mom gives you an additional treat today since you deserve it!

Great pictures and story Pam.

Love and furry kisses to you all including Andy and Bella,

SAS

That's right, Trevor! You just have to sneak up on these "dog persons" and show them what they're missing out on! Congrats on being chosen cat of the day.

TREVOR!

The minute I saw that face and those eyes...YES it's our own handsome hunka orange fur, Trevor.....Congrats on your COTD induction! I love the story of how you came into your forever home....I love the BIG kitties - so much more to hug!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Originally posted by hardercy
    That's right, Trevor! You just have to sneak up on these "dog persons" and show them what they're missing out on! Congrats on being chosen cat of the day.
    By the way, hardercy, welcome to PETTALK! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Trevor! I am SO excited to see you on my screen this morning! You are absolutely adorable and those white markings on your face are the CUTEST! Your mom is one of my favorites and I am sharing in her excitement at your famous face

Congrats, ya big cuddle bug Say HI to Andy and Bella for me. Demand maybe a little bit more crunchies this morning, you deserve it

Re: HURRAY!!!!!!

Originally posted by Logan
    What a good secret your mama keeps, not telling a soul that you would be the Cat of the Day!!!
    Oh boy Logan it was hard!!!

Thank you so much everyone for your nice words. I am just thrilled and have told Trevor about his tremendous honor today. I do think he realizes something is different and that he has been elevated to a lofty position today because, totally out of the blue, he just attempted to eat some of Bella's Eukanuba! I had to explain that was a 'no-no' and not even on this special day would he be allowed to eat dog food. Instead I offered him a couple of Temptations (which he loves) and he seemed happy with that. I am so happy to see my big boy on the big screen today and want to say thank you to Karen and Paul especially!

Yeah Trevy!!

Yeah for you little brother !! You deserve to be cat of the day, you're such a sweet heart!! Trevy lets my Christian (one year old human baby)...pull on his tail and lay on him when he is napping on the rocking chair!! He is a very tolerant kitty of most everything...hip hip horray for you Trevor!!

Love,
    Robyn (your human sister)

I know Trevor!!!!!! He's is in my all time favorite PT picture "The Odd Couple" with his sister Bella!! I even had them saved as wallpaper (I hope you don't mind Pam!) CONGRATULATIONS you sweet little (ok...BIG) orangie!

Trevor has always been one of my favorite cats to look at, he is so beautiful, and has such an expressive face.
    Congradulations on you day Trevor!

Trevor, you big handsome boy, have a great day today!
    I wasn't sure it's Pam's Trevor (I never saw a big picture of him) until I read about the white cat and Bella Pudel, then it rang a bell.