Thread: New pictures of my Budman and another "wee" one

New pictures of my Budman and another "wee" one

I just took this picture of Buddy and thought I'd post it here so you can see how wonderful he looks. He's put on weight and is VERY comfortable here now that he knows he's not going anywhere anymore. I don't have to use the Feliway much anymore and he's becoming more relaxed.

He's in his favorite spot, on the end table next to my futon where no one knows he's there, either doesn't care or can't be bothered. He still jumps all over the place, knocks things off of the counters and cabinets (the stuff Hal used to complain about constantly). My friend Irene has told me that since Buddy has been back with me, my spirits are up and I'm not as depressed as I was when he wasn't here.

Now for more pictures. These are my friends Dorothy and James Whalen. I met them when I was showing Ari at a cat show. Dorothy had 2 sphynxes that lived long lives and Anthony, the oldest one passed away from cancer. The other one went to the RB a year before him. I told her that Ari needs a home where he can get the undivided attention he needed, as he seemed to be a loner in my house. I couldn't have picked a better home!!!! She told me if I ever found a baby Sphynx for adoption to let me know. Well, she got her wish. Introducing the Whalen family including Xena Chlor Whalen. I wish I had adopted her sister. She was a hoot. But I know I've reached my limit.

We couldn't get over how tiny she looked in James' arms. And spoiled??? This baby has new baby shirts, a walking pouch that Dorothy can put her in for walks, a kitty stroller AND an actually bed shaped cat bed.

What a lucky little girl she is!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awww! Buddy looks so happy and content , he knows that he has his Furrever Home now!!!

And that Little Lady is so pleased to be with Her Pawpie who is not afraid to show his love!!
    Thats a REAL MAN who loves his Fur Companion!!!

Last edited by catmandu; 08-01-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Buddy is gorgeous, Donna, and it's so good to hear that he's happy and content, even if he is a little doppy. Heck, my Creamsicle can't walk through a room w/out knocking something over. Oh well. I wouldn't change a thing. And it appears that Ari is going to get lots of love. Just look at how her new dad is holding her. That's security!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a lovely little lady that sphinxie girl is- and Buddy such a handsome young man. That girl looks very happy with her big daddy

Awwwww! Buddie looks so sweet and happy and that little girl with her Daddy is priceless!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Buddy looks SO happy and SO comfy!

And Ari has such a wonderful new family!

Wonderful photos, thank you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That little poop is spoiled ROTTEN!!!! I just got back from a visit with them. I see her every couple of weeks and everytime her looks have changed drastically!!!! She's only 18 weeks old. A very lucky little lady and two wonderful lucky parents. A true happy ending.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Buddy looks so happy and content! And I love how Xena blends in with her new Daddy's shirt!
    I've Been Frosted

Buddy really looks happy and content,that smile certainly gives it away. Hmm, I do see mischief on his adorable little face.

Your little Sphinx friend really hit the jackpot with the Whelan's. The love comes right through the screen, they obviously adore her and she feels safe and secure with her loving purrents.

What a happy and positive thread!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hairless animals kinda creep me out but those pics of Xena show a very sweet and content kitteh.

The pics of Xena and Buddy, all I have to say is "aww", and thanks for the pics.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Donna, how does Ari look when you visit? No doubt a happy and spoiled kitty too!

And I am sure he recognizes you, right?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hay Donna I thought that I would mix a couple of pic's of Dimetri. The baby that your friend saved after he was hit by the car. He is as fast on 3 legs as any of the others and is most definitely my boy. He has to greet me when I come home and every evening at a round 9:30 he has to climb on my lap ( I am not allowed to pick him up, mister independence) for some loving. He is so full of kisses and head bumps that they just spill all over. He will stretch his paws up my chest when it's time to be held like a baby on his back and get a tummy rub before he goes to sleep. He’s starting to get a bit chucky now even though he gets plenty of exercise playing with Lucky and Roz. Posing on his window shelf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEMETRI_080209c.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	43283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEMETRI_080209b.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	43284  
    GILL & Crew;

Awee Buddy does look so good & calm.. Awee & this other baby is the Cutest.. Glad this baby got such a good loving home..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>