Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO NO NOOOOOOOO... Help me :(

NO NO NOOOOOOOO... Help me :(

I just accidently deleted a whole bunch of new hannah pictures from the birthday party we went to today I"m such a dumbass. I deleted them from the memory card by accident.

I have vista... normally I would ask Brian but he is asleep and I am afraid to shut down the computer until I figure this out... IF there is any solution.

They aren't in my recycle bin... are they gone forever? PLEASE tell me that is not the case. I will get over it but there were some really cute ones on there.

help me?

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Oh no, I'm sorry. I hope there's something you can do to find them.

My very first time snowboarding Bruce took pictures of me. On the way home there was traffic so he was messing with the camera. As you can guess he deleted them. So I have no proof of my first snowboarding adventure. But yeah, I got over it. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

If deleted off your computer, there could maybe be a way to get them back... Deleted off the card... sorry.... they are gone....

Accidently done it myself to many times!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If you didnt reformat the card there may be a chance the pics are still on it.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    If you didnt reformat the card there may be a chance the pics are still on it.
    Not if there has been any read/write activity on the card since then. Unless you want to pay a truckload of money for a data recovery professional, they are more than likely gone.

NO... t his JUST happened. there hasn't been any activity on the card since then. I JUST deleted them by accident

I think I'm just gonna leave a note for brian and hope he can fix it when he wakes up

If I understand correctly you up load them to your computer before deleting them from the card and then accidently deleted them off the computer. Is that right?

I'm not familiar with Vista, but you may still have them. Is there a trash bin IN your photo storage app.? (Not the the main computer trash on your desktop.) If so your photos should be in there.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I too had a similar problem... but with the SD... all of a sudden it stopped working... saying the image was invalid and then not showing any pics at all... not even whe connected to the comp.. I was told to get a card reader as it could be the camera... well I got it and still nothing... I have that SD card just laying there in hopes a solution comes by ....*hopes*.. so I can recover my pics...

I hope you can recover yours...

while all this happened to me I read about this program that recovered deleted images (unintentionally or not) even after formatting the comp/memory card... haven`t been abe to download it (you have to purchase it )...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Just checking if you found a way to recover them.. I was HOPING you had so I could use it the next time I do that.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

No luck so far unfortunately. Maybe we might get lucky and find something that works. if we do... I will definitely let you know

Not sure what youve tried so here are a couple of links.

Link.

Link.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Did everything work out in the end and yall get your pics back?
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Never heard about your pics Tanya - but happy to report that Blue's first link recovered 95 of 102 pictures for Sirrahsim today!! FREE!!! The second link found them all but wanted $40. She thought they were gone forever from her erased memory card and then we remembered this thread Good ole PT - one of my best recources for information.

Good to hear! Thanks for letting us know.
    I've Been Frosted

I passed the links on to a friend of mine that accidentally deleted Niagara Falls pictures from this weekend. She had even taken a few pictures on the card after deleting them. The second link found all of them, but they wanted money to let her save them. The first link worked perfectly though she said. She was able to retrieve all of them using it. Thanks for the help here! I hope sparks19 was able to get her pictures back also.

ETA: I think she said she used Disk Digger. The link to that is at the bottom of the page on that first link.
    Last edited by Moesha; 08-20-2009 at 04:09 PM.