Thread: Time to check in on those resolutions...

Time to check in on those resolutions...

Well, let's hear it!

How's it going? Be honest!

I've lost 13lbs. That was my resolution-- to lose weight-- but that's 13lbs lost in the last month or two. I'm pretty pleased. I'll keep you updated.

As far as quitting smoking, I have cut back, but not quit completely. Still working on it!

So, how are yours going?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Mine was to loose weight and hopefully get back to 134. That's where I was 2 years ago. So far I've gained 5 lbs. I'm not doing so good. Hopefully since I lost my job at the deepfried food/ice cream place I'll drop some.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I've been working out.. like 2x or 3x a week... so it's not too bad.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle and in turn look better and have more energy.

I'm just finishing up week 3. It has been a lot easier than anticipated. I go to the gym for 50 minutes 5 days a week, have been getting 8 glasses of water a day and eating in smaller portions (lots of fruits and veggies!). If I keep at my goal of loosing 2 pounds per week I'll be at my goal by the end of this semester. This is one resolution that I plan on doing long term.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I am doing horrible at my resolution. And that was to work more with the dogs on training. With my work schedule and it being dark when I get home its difficult to be motivated. So I'm hoping once the weather gets warmer and it stays light later I will get with it!!!
    Ugh, I am so darn lazy. I HATE it.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm doing well with getting back to work. I'm not doing so well with ignoring my assistant (my other resolution). I still want to beat her up!

I'm still trying to lose weight, but my body is just rejecting that idea, lol. I am trying to eat healthier, so hopefully that will help with the weight. I need to lose weight around my middle, and it's just so hard!!!

Still rocking! And doing better than I thought.

I combined my walking with NEED TO's. So I walk to the store when I need to go shopping.

I only buy what I can carry, get a workout with the weight, shop and save money.

All around good things for me because I tend to spend money on stuff I do not need, so i only shop for basics and what I need.

Carry a 12 pack of pop along with a quart of milk, some veggies and other things!

You find yourself getting stronger as you go along!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I didn't make any since I couldn't think of anything. I've just made one today and hope I'll be big enough to keep it...

- Going to the gym 5 days a week: I said I'd ease into this, which I have been doing. I actually really enjoy going to the gym! I got sick though so I've only gone twice this week. I will get up to 5 days as soon as I recover though

- Quit smoking: again, I wanted to ease into this whenever I felt ready. I did quit for a couple weeks, then started again when the stress started piling up again. I'll quit eventually.. but right now I have no interest in doing so.

- Stop biting my nails: Not even close. I said screw it :P

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget View Post

- Quit smoking: again, I wanted to ease into this whenever I felt ready. I did quit for a couple weeks, then started again when the stress started piling up again. I'll quit eventually.. but right now I have no interest in doing so.
    Ditto, lol.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.