Thread: Hey All!

Hey All!

I know I haven't been on here much lately, things have been pretty crazy. School is taking up a lot of my time, they've all started to pile on the work. I'm keeping up a 3.9-something GPA (darn math) so I'm pretty happy with that.

Riding was going well, but I'm off for a few months. I'm apologizing in advance as I may be a little cranky for a while.

All the critters are fat and happy. We just took the kitties to the vet and Lexi weight almost two pounds more then Gypsy

I'm not sure when I'm starting, but I've 99% been accepted as a volunteer at the humane society. At night (6:30-8:30) I'll be training the dogs to make them more adoptable, and then one weekend a month I'll be working at Petsmart to help with adoptions. Fun, fun, fun!

I've become obsessed with macrame..it's SOO fun! haha

All in all, things are good over here.

And now for the PICTURES! haha

Magic the Wonder Pony

Scooter <3

Macrame <3 lol

I'm alive and well

The only one missing is Lexi, and she's always the first to run when the camera comes out.
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Good to hear from you. School is important, we'll be here when you have time! Good to see your pets. Your macrame is really pretty.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That macrame is pretty. I've learned to knit and crochet and hand sew but not macrame yet.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Good to hear from you. School is important, we'll be here when you have time! Good to see your pets. Your macrame is really pretty.
    bleh. we have three more days until christmas *ehem sorry, HOLIDAY* break, and i just want school to be OVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    That macrame is pretty. I've learned to knit and crochet and hand sew but not macrame yet.

thanks I tried to knit once. i think it was a scarf. haha i gave up afterit turned into a shapeless lump.
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing