Thread: Naylee got a get-well present *piccy

Naylee got a get-well present *piccy

Since its a card (12 x9 that's a big card!) the scanner kept making it matte like its on canvas when I scanned it as a picture.

I went to my fav foster and smith store to get a crate for downstairs. To be honest, yes, I'm too lazy to take the giant crate I already apart and bring it downstairs for Naylee. Its heavy and I'm not moving it until I move. I need a crate for Autumn anyway since Nay uses hers. Yesterday I carried her up the stairs but that won't do for 2 weeks, I'll break in half. So I settled for the collapsable ones because they aren't getting more non-collapsable for another two weeks, when they have their big cage sale, when I go completely broke and fill two carloads. I hate collapsable crates so I'm putting this one on craigslist after I get a good crate. I was telling the guy about Naylee's surgery while he was helping me collapse the crate and get it into my car. When we went back in I saw a big 8 x 10ish birthday card with a malinois picture so I grabbed it and said this is what she looks like. I asked him how much for the card and he said its a get-well present for Nay. I could have jumped for joy, I've been looking for Malinois related stuff and I can't so much as find a pawprint sticker that says "I love my Malinois". I'm going to frame it and hang it on the side of the kennel.
    Last edited by IRescue452; 10-16-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Aw, how nice. Hope she is feeling better.