Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Baldwin's Plea trial results...

Jay Baldwin's Plea trial results...

Not guilty. Continued till Sept. 8. Already have the day off. Stay tuned!!! MUCH to tell!! Let's just say I ALMOST got arrested but didn't. On my friend's computer so I'll post later.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What What Not Guilty!! Ohh thats just horrible.. Post to us later on this ok Donna.. You sound like me = Almost getting Arrested.. Well thank goodness you didnt..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

NOT GUILTY??!!! What more do they need to put this sicko away? At his age, I'm surprised he hasn't killed humans by now. He needs to be locked up somewhere and kept there until his miserable life ends.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

NO NO - he PLEADED not guilty!!!!

Next appearance is September 8th. In court.

This ain't finished yet, folks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Oh excuse me.. I read it wrong.. I was fixing to realy get on my soap box.. That sorry piece of Shith low life.. They had better hang him by the ying yangs..
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    NO NO - he PLEADED not guilty!!!!

Next appearance is September 8th. In court.

This ain't finished yet, folks!

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

WHAT!! Did he use the same law offices that O.J. Simpson used? That "man" should have done to him as he had done to those poor animals.

No he cant use them due to 2 of those lawyers have died.. But he had better not get off with no charges.. My thoughts for sure An EyE for a EyE..
    Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    WHAT!! Did he use the same law offices that O.J. Simpson used? That "man" should have done to him as he had done to those poor animals.

Here's the story from the Connecticut Post Newspaper.

http://www.connpost.com/\

And yes, I did get in the defense attorney's face. Pi$$ me off pay the consequences. He wasn't happy.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Nice job, Donna, and they quoted you well, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Bravo!!

Donna, for some reason, I can bring up every story but that one on my computer. Aaaaaaaaaaargh! Can you give me the gist of it, please???? This is maddening!

Never mind. I finally got it to come up. Whew! C'mon September 8!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I had trouble bringing it up too. I had to search for it inorder to read it.
    Accused cat killer faces protesters

KATE RAMUNNI
    Article Last Updated: 08/22/2008 03:56:33 PM EDT

Donna Ploss of East Hartford demonstrates in front of the Derby Court House, where Jay Baldwin, accused of killing kittens, was in court. Activists demand stricter penalties for crimes against animals. Irene Hudobenko, right, whose kitten was killed, waits outside the courthouse. (B.K. Angeletti/Staff photographer )

DERBY — The former Ansonia man accused of killing at least one cat and mistreating several others that had to be euthanized pleaded not guilty today to 10 counts of animal cruelty.
    His head shaved and legs in shackles, Jay Baldwin stood before Judge John Cronan with Public Defender Jonathan Gable by his side. In the audience were more than a dozen animal-rights activists, many toting signs calling for the harshest of penalties for Baldwin.
    The case was continued to Sept. 8, and then Baldwin, 57, dressed in jeans and a blue plaid shirt, was led out of the courtroom to be transported back to the Bridgeport Correctional Center, where he is being held on $10,000 bond. If he posts bond, he needs to get a mental evaluation and can't
    Animal activists demand stricter penalties for crimes against animals outside of the Derby Courthouse, where Jay Baldwin, accused of killing kittens, was in court. Activists from left to right are Florence Caroll, former girlfriend of Baldwin, Lisa Gay of Shelton and Donna Ploss of East Hartford. (B.K. Angeletti / Staff photographer )

own any animals, Cronan said.
    Baldwin was arrested Aug. 8 on a warrant. He allegedly killed one of two kittens he adopted from Ansonia resident Irene Hudobenko, who later retrieved the surviving kitten and had autopsies done on the deceased kitten. Those results show that the cat — that she had called "my little boy" — had died on blunt trauma to the head.
    Hudobenko was outside of Derby Superior Court early this morning, along with about a dozen others, including Baldwin's former neighbor Georgejinna Chevrette.
    Her blue Burmese cat has been missing since April, Chevrette said, and she fears the worst.
    "I think he took my cat," she said. "She never strayed far from the stoop." Another former neighbor said he was
    Advertisement

engaged in a running battle with Baldwin until they were both evicted in July.
    Mark Carlowitz and his girlfriend Rosalie Bishop lived in the apartment below Baldwin's and said they heard strange noises from above the whole time Baldwin lived there.
    "There were cats screeching and crying in the middle of the night and all hours of the day," Carlowitz said. "I can't even tell you how many times I called the police."
    The situation was so bad that he kept a running diary documenting the problems the couple had with Baldwin, Carlowitz said. Baldwin would spend the nights pacing back and forth, he said, and there were numerous cats in his apartment.
    After Baldwin's court appearance, several of activists who came to watch the proceedings stayed in the court lobby talking to Gable. One urged him to have Baldwin put in a mental facility, which sparked a confrontation between the two.
    "He's mentally ill," Donna Ploss told Gable. "If he gets out, your little kid is next." That enraged Gable, who stopped Ploss from leaving.
    But Ploss said her comment wasn't a threat. "It's not a threat," she said. "I'm just telling you that if he gets out he will start on little kids."
    Gable, however, said his client does need mental health treatment. "It is quite obvious he has mental health issues," he said. Baldwin also is facing burglary and larceny charges stemming from an incident in Milford. In the past he has been convicted of breach of peace, fifth- and sixth-degree larceny and violation of a protective order, Gable said, but has never served jail time for any of those convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post

And yes, I did get in the defense attorney's face. Pi$$ me off pay the consequences. He wasn't happy.
    I can understand your position, but he's a public defender. My understanding of that is he's required to try the case and give the man the best legal counsel that he can. It's not like he can refuse to defend the person.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I can't believe he actually had the balls to plead not guilty. (Pardon my unladylike talk)!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Here's the story from the Connecticut Post Newspaper.

http://www.connpost.com/\

You GO, girl! I'm SO happy I'm on your side!