Thread: Frostfrog badly injured, breaks camera, keeps cat blog going

Frostfrog badly injured, breaks camera, keeps cat blog going

*OUWCHIE*!!

I'll bet that *smarted*!

Next time stick with the Polar Bear Tail ... seems more 'exciting'
    than fallin offa chair!

To say your Hospital Blog was "interesting" sure doesn't do it justice ...
    It's a VERY well-written, and photographed, Tail!!

Get thee Well!

/s/ Phred

THATS A GREAT STORY, AND THATS SO TOUCHING THAT WATSON AND JUMPER TURNED OUT WITH LOVE AND PATIENCE TO BE SUCH WONDERFUL AND LOVING COMPANIONS.
    IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW POWERFUL LOVE IS, AND THAT NO ANIMAL IS BEYOND REDEMPTION.
    I WILL USE THIS AS INSPIRATION AS I PREPARE TO TAKE IN THE STILL FERAL EBONY TUBSTER.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow... sorry about your accident, but your writing is amazing, and your photos are great!! Can't wait to read more!

All I want to know is...whose insurance covers the rebuilding of the city that was destroyed by the burning Good Humor Trucks???

Great photos and story!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Gosh, I was wondering how your trip was going, and then I see this! You know, I almost believed the bear story at first, but of course, there's no chance you would have been able to write about it.

I hope you heal well and get spoiled by your humans and kitties while you're recuperating. Sending lots of positive thoughts that you're back in action soon! Fister sends headbumpies too.

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

The nurse from New Jersey is just AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep feeling better!!!! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Ouch....I really hope you're on the mend!

And as I read your story, I started laughing when I came across the fact you wouldn't give up your camera. I would be the same! I only have the Canon Digital Rebel (not the expensive one's you have), but it's my baby and I would be horrified to see the camera/lens in various pieces across the floor.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Wow what an adventure you've had and .... beautifully documented too Hope things are mending well and that you're feeling chipper and spry - maybe want to avoid things that wobble though

Take good care!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thanks, all you who have commented

Your words are greatly appreciated. They mean much to me.

Yes, Nurse from New Jersey, I have always admired those of your profession, but now that I have spent a total of 7 days under the direct care and compassionate eye of the nurses, all the more so.

Ouch! That must have really hurt and you still took lots of amazing photos anyway!
    You are a great writer and great photographer so I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon.
    I'm sure your cats will do a good job of sitting on you and giving you purr therapy to help you get well soon.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy