Thread: Off leash pics.... June 12

Off leash pics.... June 12

Took the dogs to the small off leash park near my house on Thursday morning before my 1st client came. I don't really do off leash parks with Mony anymore... but this one is not very busy, almost never see dogs in it and there is no path to ride a bike on running through it.

Yay the park!!

A pic to show how wet the dogs got just from running from my car to the middle of the park.

Mony always has to have his wubba when I walk all 3 dogs together because he has started to "hunt" Clipse. Not surprising as Clipse seems to bring out every dogs prey drive...even in dogs you would swear had no prey drive to begin with.

My pretty old lady.

Em decides to have a healthy snack of fresh grass.

*Thanks Ashley*

Clipse joins in.

Em has more energy after her snack.

Clipse is happy when Mony has his wubba. He can put all his energy into herding him, instead of telling him off.

Sorry there seem to be a lot of pics of my old girl...a few of my close friends have lost their old dogs recently so I guess I'm just wanting to be close to her right now.

*Thanks Ashley*

Group shot.

Was playing around with my camera, so purposely over exposed this one a little.

Mony puts on his serious face.

Okay!! Oh the power of the wubba. Note how Mony is running straight for me. If I didn't have the wubba he'd be breaking to the left after Clipse.

I wish Clipse was the one in focus here, lol. Oh well, Mony is cute too.

Splashing through puddles.

*Thanks Ashley*

Not great pics, but show you just how long the grass is in some areas.

Pretty Emily posing in the long grass.

The end.

*Thanks Ashley*

Fabulous pictures, really enjoyed looking through. And your crew are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

What a wonderful little canine crew you have!! I bet they had a ball romping together! Great pictures!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Being able to let dogs run free of leashes is the best! I really need to get my crew to a dog park more often. Yours look totally happy running free and wild! Great pictures of great dogs!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Awee such Adorable babies.. They look like they are having a blast.. Great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Great pictures! It's easy to see that they all had fun!
    I'm sure Clipse is greatful that Mony has his Wubba!

In the picture that Mony is running towards you because you had his wubba, I love Emily barking at Mony!! Too funny!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

You're brave to take your Shelties to such a wet park! If it were Kayla, I'd be trying to dry her off all day after that.

Great pictures!

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

wow great pics!!
    Don't ever apologize for pics of Emily - such a pretty lil lady!
    I'm sorry to hear that Mony is trying to hunt Clipse tho. Is it the 2 males thing? Has be become aggressive with other dogs? Such a fabulous looking rottie boy, if anyone cal handle the 'issues' of the dogs, its you, with such well trained pups.
    I bet you were busy yourself after you got home drying those Sheltie coats!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

what awesome time they had!!...

love the first pic... adn the all wet group shot.....and..... and... and.... oh well loved them all

Clipse.... I´m so in love with you cutie!!... glad Mony has soemthign to keep him busy from you

Mony... I love how goofy you seem yet you pulled off a serious look

Em.... what a lovely lady you are, I didnt realized you were old... you certainly don´t seem like....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hello, everyone! You're beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    You're brave to take your Shelties to such a wet park! If it were Kayla, I'd be trying to dry her off all day after that.

Great pictures!
    Well, the shelties coats are so thick it they don't get wet right down to the skin. And well more importantly... I'm a groomer and I work from home, so I can always throw them in the shop and blast them with the dryer... lol

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    wow great pics!!
    Don't ever apologize for pics of Emily - such a pretty lil lady!
    I'm sorry to hear that Mony is trying to hunt Clipse tho. Is it the 2 males thing? Has be become aggressive with other dogs? Such a fabulous looking rottie boy, if anyone cal handle the 'issues' of the dogs, its you, with such well trained pups.
    I bet you were busy yourself after you got home drying those Sheltie coats!!
    Ramone has always been reactive to other dogs on leash. That's an on going battle. He does not like intact male dogs. I call it dangly envy. In fact he got in a fight with my cousin's dog not that long ago. I don't know if you remember but back in Feb I babysat my cousin's then 7 month old chocolate lab. Iggy and Ramone had a blast together. Well last month my cousin was having trouble with Iggy being aggressive towards a friends golden. I went out to help him introduce the two dogs. I brought Ramone thinking they could play. Iggy was now 10 months old and still intact. I thought that since they had been friends just a couple months ago they would be fine. Unfortunately I didn't take into account that being older Iggy's hormones gave him a different smell...and that my cousin has absolutely no leadership over his dogs... and that Iggy thinks he's the boss. Well Iggy snapped at Ramone... and Ramone took him down hard. He left a few minor puncture wounds in Iggy's groin. My instructor tells me that that is a kill bite. So now we are extra careful about where and when we let him off leash.
    Anyways...to get back to your question as to Mony hunting Clipse... that's purely prey drive. If he catches up to Clipse he doesn't do anything, as Clipse will stop and tell him off. He takes his telling off and waits for Clipse to start running again so he can chase. I just don't like the intensity that he chases Clipse with so I diffuse it by giving him his wubba to carry. There aren't any male to male issues with him and Clipse only because Clipse is the most non-male male dog you'll ever meet. lol He is just really soft and doesn't have a dominant bone in his body.

*Thanks Ashley*

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! All three are great looking dogs.. and they seemed like they had a splendid time. I love seeing action shots.
    Wonderful pictures.
    Thanks for sharing your trio with us!