Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To top it off....

To top it off....

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...

My poor car was smashed in the back at a red light by a truck who hit the guy in front of him. My back windiw is all over the street now and my trunk is bent. *Sigh*. Off to the collision folks tomorrow for an estimate. It's only metal and glass. Thank GOD nobody was hurt. The guy behind me happens to live 2 blocks from me! They were more concerned when they saw my crutch, but luckily, so far, as of right now, no brusies. When it rains it pours. I swear I'm gonna treat myself to a deserted island after everything is over!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    I swear I'm gonna treat myself to a deserted island after everything is over!!!
    Sounds good, can I join you?

I'm so sorry to hear about the truck; and SO relieved that you are OK!

If you are allowed aspirin, take one tonight before you go to bed, it is supposed to keep you from being sore in the morning. Sorry this happened, glad you are okay!
    I've Been Frosted

Whew! Glad you are okay. When it's all over, come to Florida - The Muttlies and I will treat you to a boat ride out to one of "our" islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Sounds good, can I join you?

Eh, NO!

Only Princezz Logan can come..no hoomans xcept a hunky cabana boy with trays of refreshing cocktails!

I've been Boooo'd!

Eh, NO!
    Pfffft!!

OK, well then MY island is gonna be SUNNIER than YOUR island, and MY cabana boy is gonna be a cuter HUNK than YOUR cabana boy and I'm gonna allow MORE pets (seeing as how I have 14 of 'em!).

Hope you aren't sore this morning, the day after the crash. Good luck with the estimate, hope you get a loaner car while they work on yours. Being 'down' one vehicle will just add to your frustration and sounds like you have more than enough of THAT right now. Best wishes!

I swear I'm gonna treat myself to a deserted island after everything is over!!!
    You certainly deserve it!!

Can I come??? I'll be good, I promise.

You poor woman! It's always something. How's the hand?? I'll try and call you later.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OMG... Karen.

I'm so sorry!

I hope you make it a double! What ever you order!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Goodness, well at least you weren't hurt. These events can be life chippers if we let them. Try to take it in stride. (I know, easy for me to say, right?)
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Uppity Date...

Got a car rental..Corolla...

Spent ALL day almost with their insurance agents. Even had to recharge my cell! I pay for nada...good news at last. Trying to get an SUV so Klo can go to the dog park but they said no. They inconvenienced ME so I just may get one and threathen to sue. I'm so good at it now. I know, I'm awful, but I'm tired of being taken advantage of.Besides it's only a few bucks more than "quoted" but that's not the point.

The guy who hit me, apparently, is now "hurting". Not my problem of course, but possible. It was a pretty serious kaboom, with F150's.

Thanks for your concerns, and the answer is still NOOOOOOO, pets only on my desserted island and I'll handpick my cabana boys, trust me.....

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh, I'm just now seeing this and I'm so sorry. Geesh, just what else can happen? Uh oh, lets not even ask that question. I'm just glad that you are ok.

The deserted island with only pets and a cabana boy sounds like heaven to me too. I think I'm going to have to run away and do the same thing

Wow....I hope you can get even a large hatchback kind of thing...or that Toyota car that starts with an "M"...can't recall, but back is big enough for a doggy, I think!

I hope you feel better soon! And that you get your settlement on that dog injury!

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good Grief, Karen!! If it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. You've had your share of misfortune--now it's somebody elses turn. Take care. {{{{{GIANT HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Uppity Date...

Got a car rental..Corolla...

Trying to get an SUV so Klo can go to the dog park but they said no.
    She can't ride in the back seat? Oh, maybe you use a crate for transporting; I use the doggie harness / seat belt for mine. Klo is a bit larger, so may not be an option. It's a RENTAL don't worry about getting dog hair on da seat! Just a thought.

I was worried you would be sore the next day.
    Sorry about your car but so glad you are ok.

----<---<--<{(@