Thread: Pictures from our trip to the beach :)

Pictures from our trip to the beach :)

Matt and I took Kai to the coast about two weeks ago, as we actually had a nice day of weather. We didn't stay too terribly long, but long enough to take a stroll along the water, let Kai have a blast in the sand, and snap a few pics. This was Kai's second trip to the coast. The first was when he was 2 weeks. I'm also including a few other pics of Kai, as I haven't posted some in quite awhile. He is growing so fast and learning so much each day. Yesterday he started crawling! He took two steps the other day and I was certain he would be walking before crawling, but the little bugger proved me wrong.

He is very talkative! He says Uh-Oh, Achoo, Pappa, Dadda, Mamma (his first word thank you very much, tee hee), poop , Aunty, Mom, and says Meow Meow whenever he sees him. It was the cutest thing. Definately a difference from Dylan, who took forever to say anything.

He had a blast playing in the sand. I was deathly afraid of the seagulls pooping on his head while I was there. Those birds just give me the willies!

More coming up! Don't go away quite yet.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

We even got to dip his tootsies in the water.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

ACK! I LOVE these photos!!! They have got to be the cutest ones I've snapped in awhile.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And one of Dylan that I snapped today.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Wow, you've got two handsome little guys there.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wow, kai is getting HUGE!! I love his eyelashes, and he such a beautiful baby! And Dylan, Wow! When did he get so big?

Very, VERY cute photos! I'm still smiling.

And I wish I could go to the beach. Unfortunately, I'd get frostbite, go numb and have any exposed area fall off in our current weather. Come on spring!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiebaker
    Wow, kai is getting HUGE!! I love his eyelashes, and he such a beautiful baby! And Dylan, Wow! When did he get so big?
    LOL! Huge is right! I just weighed him the other day and he weighs 27 pounds. He's not really fat though, he's just a really big boy. He has very broad shoulders and a broad chest as well. I think he's going to be a football player and play for the Oregon ducks.

Dylan is now 6, started school, and we just signed him up for soccer. I hope he likes it. He seems pretty excited, but I worry about him a lot because he is so emotional and gets frustrated easily. Maybe this will help him overcome it a little bit.

And shoot, I just realized I've become a soccer mom! Time to buy a mini van!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Blue
    Very, VERY cute photos! I'm still smiling.

And I wish I could go to the beach. Unfortunately, I'd get frostbite, go numb and have any exposed area fall off in our current weather. Come on spring!!

Thanks for sharing!
    You're welcome.

Well hopefully you'll get some sunshine soon. I think everyone is hoping for some nice weather...so we can actually enjoy it!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major