Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture I made

Picture I made

I made this to..er..'represent' me in some way lol. I guess that sounds weird but I don't know what I'm talking about half the time. Things I love I guess. :] Don't ask about the bg..I don't know LOL, it just looks cool I thought..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

They took a long time to download, but boy were they worth it! They are so nice! your animals are very cute!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Wow!! looks Great! I love the horses!

I like it! It looks way cool!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

LOVE it! You did an excellent job, and I think the background looks awesome! What program do you use again? You just inspired me to change my siggy pic......getting sick of it heh.

Great picture!

*salutes canadian flag* hehe, very nice job

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Amy: I use Adobe 6.0..it's a great program :] What do you use?? (Love your new sig btw ;])

I use Adobe Photoshop 6.0 too. Actually I've just barely started using it, I had 5.0 before.......so I have to figure out all the new stuff.

Thanks about my siggy.....the white background is actually supposed to be transparent though....I can't get it to work. In photoshop it says it's transparent, it's saved as a .gif But when I upload it to imagestation it has the white back. ??

Former User Guest
    It's a veeeeery nice pic, I actually envy that you can do things like that LOL! But, did you check the size of it? It's huge, 110Kb... NOw, I Have dsl, but still it took a while to come. How about those with slower connections?
    There used to be a post on general that the size of the signature should be about 30Kb, so that the loading time would be done in timely fashion.

We have Photoshop 7, I haven't checked all the goodies out yet, but I surely could use a new signature too.... Any hints you have?You sure have eye for nice designing stuff.

Which siggy are you talking about? Mine says its 41kb in photoshop. Audrey's siggy didn't take any time to load on my computer, and I have a cruddy 56k lol.

Former User Guest
    I can see that your signature is 113Kb... I right click and go to properties....

That's weird because I swear when I opened it in Adobe Photoshop it says its 41kb...I checked again.....I guess it gets bigger when I upload to imagestation, lol, I don't know.

Are gif files bigger then jpg? I can save it as a jpg I just had it as a gif because i wanted the background transparent (which I can't get to work anyway...)

Former User Guest
    Generally gif files are bigger than jpg. A lot depends how many colors you use...

Amy: I've tried to do transparent thing too, but, I didn't save it as gif and it didn't work. Do you have the pic on your desktop as it being transparent?? if you do could you send it to me on aim? I can try something if you want..

Mine sig is big too, you can use adobe to lower the resolution, which all it does is makes the image smaller, but not really how it looks. Atleast I don't notice any diff?? Mine seems to take a while to load on mine, and I have dsl too, but amy, yours loaded really fast for me..lol!