Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what followed me home. ;)

Look what followed me home. ;)

Well, actually, I had to carry him.

Someone brought him in to the grooming shop today, as a stray that she did not know what to do with.

Not only is he beautiful, he is friendly and not afraid of anything. (so far) He had a nail clip, a flea bath and is going to the vet....well, right now. He'll be tested and vaccinated and dewormed.

He is long haired and already neutered, so I bet he can find a new family quickly. Seems to be young, too.

I'll let you know how it goes at the vet.

I might call him Columbus. but I am not sure yet.

...awwwww....

He seems so tame...if he was already neutered, it makes me wonder if he has an owner looking for him.

He looks really sweet. I hope he gets a furrever home before he has to come to your house...he might stress the messy ones out even more!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I Was Thinking The Same Thing As Candance, That He Does Not Resemble A Stray To Me.
    Especially If Hes Neutered Already And Is That Calm Around People. Its A Shame That He Has No Identification Because Someone May Be Looking For Colombus Now.
    I Would Send The Shelters His Photo In Case Someones Looking For That Handsome One.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

He is gorgeous! I bet he is lost!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Poor boy! I wonder if he is lost? If he were mine, I would be frantic searching for him.

They always know where to find YOU!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

You are amazing!!! If I were a stray kitty, I'd definitely want to be in your neighborhood.
    Sometimes I am thankful that I live with my BF, because I'd probably have a ton of animals. Yeah, I know, that's not a bad thing, but he won't let me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well, it is true he may have an owner. But cats aren't to be free roaming (around here) so, I'll just have to see if someone comes looking for him. He was plenty dirty (no mats, though), had fleas and seems thin for his size. And he ate like he hadn't had a regular meal. So, I would say he was not lost just recently.

The vet thinks he is about a year and a half old. He weighed 9 pounds. Tested Negative/Negative.

He also has 1 extra front toe! (1 big mitten, 1 regular front paw)

Columbus's exploring days are over. He's now safely inside!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    You are amazing!!! If I were a stray kitty, I'd definitely want to be in your neighborhood.
    Sometimes I am thankful that I live with my BF, because I'd probably have a ton of animals. Yeah, I know, that's not a bad thing, but he won't let me.

My husband is the same way....he says 3 is enough

If it were up to me, I would have a household full, just like Jen, Lisa and all the rest!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Hi Columbus! You sure are a cutie pie! If you are lost, and someone is looking for you.... you have found the best place to be while waiting "to be found"! Jen will take such good care of you and give you lots of luvvins!

Wow, Jen, you are truly amazing!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    My husband is the same way....he says 3 is enough !
    3? Did you say 3? I can't even remember those days. It's been so long....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

what a pretty boy!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

He he, Jen, you must just give off the right vibes for miles! These kitties do know who they can come to, don't they?

Such a handsome boy, best wishes with the vet check!

He's beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So glad that he tested negative!!! I agree, if he did have an owner, it's been a while and he deserves better!!!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Sometimes those kittens just take off!

My first cat took a hike one time (out a window and on to the roof) and reappeared weeks later. She had her collar on and finally took the time to sit somewhere in public so someone could read her name etc. A vet called me to let me know that they had my cat, near death. I was living in Aspen Colorado at the time, so you can imagine the vet bill. Sabrina, the kitty, lived to be 21.

So it is not always an irresponsible owner, although an open window is being a bit irresponsible isn't it?

What a sweet, sweet girl she was. I paid someone to board her while I lived in a hotel, ski bummed and worked as a maid. It was fun. I think she enjoyed living with some guys for that same time cycle. She was a dear.

I hope Columbus finds his owners or a great new home. They all deserve the love and attention, even though they have been known to create their own little problems by taking off!