Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Readings Of My Cats From Nancy

Readings Of My Cats From Nancy

Hi, I thought that I'd share some of the readings that Nancy did on my cats with you. I just got off of the phone with her and she was able to do 4 of my cats. I'll hopefully be able to talk to her tomorrow to learn about the other two.

Storm:
    He's the alpha cat and considers himself to be top dog.
    He feels that his alpha position is in jeopardy and he feels paranoid and is flipping.
    He doesn't have the confidence he had before and doesn't have the trust of the other cats.
    He has little tolerance and patience and is easily short fused.
    He's very easily irritated.
    He feels that there's a mutany going on.
    He doesn't have anxiety or depression.
    He feels he's being challenged and he wants to stay on top.
    He opens up the screen door and lets out all of the cats because he's hoping to get rid of them.
    The medicine (clomicalm) makes him feel fuzzy, cloudy, and paranoid.
    Nancy said that having Storm on the medicine will help bring harmony to my household.

Ziggy Stardust:
    She doesn't seem bothered but has little confidence and doesn't fit in with the others.
    She says her motto is "too many cats and not enough food". She is very food aggressive.
    She feels uncomfortable and untrusting in her surroundings.
    She's at the bottom of the hierarchy.
    She doesn't feel like she's a part of everything.
    Her eyes are just fine even though her blue eye has a slightly larger pupil than her brown/bronze eye.
    She feels like she came from an outdoor home and she's not used to being with other cats.

Pearl:
    She used to feel protected by Storm but has now had a falling out with him.
    She feels very confused by this and by his actions.
    Storm rejected her and he doesn't trust her any more.
    She feels nervous but feels stronger and more agile.
    She was the 2nd cat in the hierarchy but is now the 3rd.
    Storm us unaccepting of her.

Sunny:
    He feels the most well adjusted and secure. I need to watch him.
    He's becoming stronger.
    He doesn't respect Storm any more.
    He's making a play for the lead.
    He's very intelligent and knows what he wants.
    He's now the 2nd cat in the hierarchy.

She just did some general readings but went into more depth with Storm since I've been having some problems with him. I should receive Sky and Starr's readings tomorrow and I'll add them to this thread.

So far the cat hierarchy is:
    Storm
    Sunny
    Pearl
    Sky
    Possibly Starr
    Ziggy Stardust

I also found out that the peeing accidents that I had on Wed. night and on Thurs. morning were from Starr. Today I noticed that one of them had been peeing on the bathroom rugs too. It was also Starr. Sunny attacked Storm in the hallway on Wed. night and I've noticed that he's been much more aggressive with Storm. Nancy said that she feels so bad for poor old Storm. She gets a mental picture of an old man drooling. She said that he wouldn't like being cooped up in my room all day though even though he'd be away from the others.

Sorry Tracey, but is this woman giving you information over the phone without SEEING you house & cats???

I would doubt that she could do this. Now don't get me wrong, I do belive that some people can understand animals & people better that your average Joe, but over the phone??!!

Um.....WHY are you wasting your money??

Please, please - I'm not trying to start any type of arguement or disagreement here, but I kinda worry about some of these "people".

You know your cats better than anyone in the world, you need to step back for awhile and look as to "why" someone does something, you can figure this out!!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

I e-mailed her pictures of my cats and she's helped me out with Starr in the past. She's also helped many other PT'ers and she's not in it for the money. She's doing very general readings so that it won't cost me as much. You send her a check after you're satisfied with the readings and if you ever have a problem with any of your animals that she's done readings on before then it's free. I know that some people don't believe in these things but I now believe.

Awe... Poor Storm!! I just want to give that boy a hug!!

Sunny - bad boy!! Stop being a meanie head!!!

I hope things will go ok for Pearl and Ziggy... they are both such sweeties.

Will be interesting to hear what she has to say about Sky and Starr.

And Nancy isn't out for the money. Heck, she talked with me for almost an hour and never charged me cause Ally Cat's reading was so bad and so negative and she couldn't make any headway with her what so ever. She hasn't changed either (Ally Cat).

Yes, before I ever contacted Nancy I wasn't too sure about pet psyshics but others here on PT had very good experiences so I decided to give it a try. I wouldn't say that I believe in all of them but Nancy is the real thing and she's such a nice lady too.

Before the readings this is what I noticed about my cats:

Storm:
    He's been very aggressive with all of the cats and would start chasing Sky around. He also very jealous so when I'd be giving another cat some attention he'd get very upset. He'd give me a death look. He then started peeing outside the litterboxes due to stress and since he's been on the clomicalm he's been very relaxed and he hasn't been aggressive at all. He was even letting Pearl lick his head this afternoon and she's been able to get closer to him again. I hope that they'll start cuddling again like they used to because it's been a very long time since they've done this.

Ziggy Stardust:
    She's a very scared little girl and will jump and sometimes run and hide if she hears a loud noise or even if my roommate goes into the same room with her. She's very food aggressive and will try to steal everyone's food from them. She'll start growling if they get too close to her while she's eating. Once she starts eating she wants more and more food. I feed her plenty of food and I think she's starting to become a little on the fluffy side. She'll only let me hold her but not for very long. When I had a friend over she hid the whole time.

Pearl:
    She and Storm haven't been getting along for quite a while now. They would start batting at each other and fighting. Now Pearl hangs out with me much more and is much more needy than she used to be. She has to sleep with me at night too. I hope that she and Storm can start getting along again and cuddling again.

Sunny:
    He's been attacking Storm off and on for quite a while now. The first time that I saw this I couldn't believe it because Sunny doesn't like to fight and he's not aggressive at all. I also noticed that he'll sometimes try to attack Storm while he's using the litterbox. Sunny's also been much more demanding than he used to be and he's been cat calling much more at night and he's been very restless. He only seems to be aggressive towards Storm though. I would've never ever thought that he would ever try to be the alpha cat though because I've always thought of him as a goofy easy going playful cat.

Sky:
    He wants to sleep with me at night and is craving more attention from me. He's not demanding at all and is my quietest cat when it comes to feeding time. Sometimes I forget that he's in the same room with me. He's also letting me groom him much longer so he must be getting used to it. I think he feels much more secure here than he used to. He seems to love everybody including all people and even children.

Starr:
    He's much more confident and is starting to play and socialize with the other cats now. He still likes to sit in my lap sometimes but isn't as needy as he used to be. I feed him back in my bedroom so I'm not sure if he's still as food aggressive as he used to be but I hope he isn't. He seems like a brand new cat and seems to be feeling great. He also has much more energy than he used to and will get these energy bursts and will start racing around so I sometimes call him my white tornado. Nancy said that he's been the one that's been peeing on my carpet the last few days. He's had UTI's in the past so I may be getting him checked out on Sunday since I'm already bringing in Sky and Ziggy for their annual exams. I'll have to find out more tomorrow with Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    Sorry Tracey, but is this woman giving you information over the phone without SEEING you house & cats???

I would doubt that she could do this. Now don't get me wrong, I do belive that some people can understand animals & people better that your average Joe, but over the phone??!!

Um.....WHY are you wasting your money??

Please, please - I'm not trying to start any type of arguement or disagreement here, but I kinda worry about some of these "people".

You know your cats better than anyone in the world, you need to step back for awhile and look as to "why" someone does something, you can figure this out!!!
    Nancy works via a pictures. I have talked to the woman and have passed out her email to several people on this board and used her myself. I admit that I wasn't too sure at first but some of the things she said to me made me go
    I'm glad Tracey doesn't find you offensive b/c I certainly would if it were my cats. Nancy is one of the most kind hearted people I have had the pleasure of "meeting" - If everyone were so, (myself included) the world would be a better place.
    I think Tracey knows her cats well enough and can put the whole insight together that she is getting from Nancy.
    Last edited by shais_mom; 06-23-2007 at 11:20 AM.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    I'm glad Tracey doesn't find you offensive b/c I certainly would if it were my cats.
    I think Tracey knows her cats well enough and cat put the whole description together that she is getting from Nancy.
    I cannot answer for Tracey, but maybe she didn't find it offensive because she has met Bunny and knows she didn't mean it in that way. It's so hard to write things in e-mails, chat boards, etc. and have everyone read what you're really trying to express.

What I'm reading into it is Bunny's concern for Tracey and not being taken by someone she doesn't know. Apparently Tracey and some others here do know her and trust her completely. I read it as an opinion and a concern, nothing to take to heart.

I too know Bunny and know she wouldn't intentionally try and offend anyone.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I understand the concern and being cynical. I wasn't sure @ first either when I talked to her about my Kylie but some of the things that she said to me made me go
    I also know that Nancy isn't a shiester (not sure how to spell that) or she wouldn't be so open hearted and kind. She is one of those type of people that when you talk to them on the phone you know their heart and is a very easy type of person to talk to.
    She does a lot for people and if she doesn't feel right about the reading, she doesn't charge the person. I know of a couple people right here that she's either combined the fee or not charged them at all b/c the reading was so good or so not.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    And I have met Tracey several times, so I hope she too has not taken it that way.

I was not trying to sound or be cynical, I just cannot see how someone can talk to someone over the phone or e-mail, and can tell you the good/bad/ugly about your pet. Call me a skeptic, but I just don't believe it.

Sorry I did not intend to offend anyone on this board!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    I cannot answer for Tracey, but maybe she didn't find it offensive because she has met Bunny and knows she didn't mean it in that way. It's so hard to write things in e-mails, chat boards, etc. and have everyone read what you're really trying to express.

What I'm reading into it is Bunny's concern for Tracey and not being taken by someone she doesn't know. Apparently Tracey and some others here do know her and trust her completely. I read it as an opinion and a concern, nothing to take to heart.

Yes, Lisa I agree with what you said. I didn't find it offensive because I've met Bunny and every one is entitled to their own opinion. I'm not sure if I would've believed it either if I had not ever talked to Nancy before. I really don't want this thread turning into an ugly one.

I still haven't talked with Nancy again today but I found another new pee spot on the runner carpet in my entry way. I had just washed this runner yesterday. Starr will also be going with me to the vet tomorrow to make sure he doesn't have another UTI.

I also forgot to mention that Ziggy Stardust said that she still feels like a newbie and that she'd like her own area with food where the others wouldn't be able to get to it. I guess she doesn't like not being free fed. Nancy didn't know that she was my latest addition. She sure is obssessed with food though.

I understand you being skeptical, however, I beleive Nancy has some very special powers within. I was skeptical when I first contacted her, too. In fact, I made sure none of my questions were specific, that way I could really get the answers from her and it wasn't just a guessing game.

She's not in it for the money - she doesn't charge that much ($30 for all of the questions you want to ask.) All you do is send photos, your questions, and your phone number. She is able to tell you many things that she couldn't have made up. She doesn't care when the payment arrives, either. She does the reading without receiving payment first.

I had one of my dogs, Kiara, read by her. Nancy explained things that Kiara told her that Nancy would have NEVER ever been able to guess.

She mentioned that Kiara was showing her a naturally red-skinned man, an older man, that lived with us that Kiara really likes and feels safe near. That explains my father 100% and there's no way Nancy could have known I lived with my father or what he looks like.

Sorry to babble on, I just really do believe Nancy is an amazing person with such a capability that is beyond anything I could have gotten out of my animals.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Like I said, I was skeptical too when I first heard of an animal psychic... I'm one of those people who need to be shown many things in order to take it as true.

When she did Ally Cat's reading... she was right on the money, and it wasn't a nice reading. She said Ally wouldn't change, and guess what! She hasn't!! She's still nasty and mean and attacks me and the other kitties. So, isolation is what she's got! My poor Sassafras ripped out so much of his fur just being in with her for 24hrs... I felt so bad!! I love my foster Sass, and I don't let anyone pick on him!

I would love to have her read mine and see if there is any chance of Boo changing and becoming part of this family here in my house of me and the cats.. Would love to know if they understand about how I work and are happy here when I am gone.. I would just have so many questions...

I do believe that there are people that can do things that others can not do that are hard to believe since I have what I call "the knowing" where I know things that are going to happen that I have had since I was a child. My family hates to hear me say "I have a bad felling about that!"... They know what that means...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER READ ROCCALNO AND TELL ME HOW TO HELP HER TO ADJUST TO THE HOTEL. THE GOOD THING IS THAT SEVERAL OF THE FOUND CATS HAVE MET HER AND ITS HO HUM, JUST ANOTHER CAT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I was able to speak to Nancy again and I found out about Sky and Starr and we also went over all of my cats again. She's only charging me $60 for all 6 cats since she only did general readings. She'll be e-mailing her address to me again and I'll just mail her a check. She also said that I'm doing a great job for some one with 6 cats. She used to have 4 cats and had a lot of problems and now she said she has only 2 cats and is still having problems with one of them attacking the other one. Any way here's what I found out.

Sky:
    He's the nicest and most well adjusted of my cats.
    He's a lover, the happiest cat, and seems to be the most tolerant.
    He doesn't have allergies only some congestion.(I asked her about this because his nose will sometimes whistle and it seems like he's having a heard time breathing.)
    When he nips me it's just a sign of affection.
    He doesn't care where he is in the cat hierarchy.
    He's a bohemian guy.

I knew that he was my easiest going cat since he acts more like a dog than a cat. She said I shouldn't ever have any issues with him.

Starr:
    He has internal issues and emotional issues.
    He still has low self esteem although he's better than he was before.
    He's been the one that's been peeing lately and it doesn't appear to be due to emotional or behavioral issues. It sounds like it's medical.
    He's also very easily affected by stress.

She couldn't get a reading if Starr's been feeling better or not. Both Storm and Starr are the most emotional ones right now and are teetering at the edge. Ziggy Stardust and Pearl are at a more even keel some where in the middle. I think she said that Sunny is the same or a little above Pearl and Ziggy and Sky is at the other end and is the least emotional.

She said that Storm feels mentaly weaker and doesn't have control and he needs to feel respected. Sunny is being very disrespectful towards Storm and is telling him that he's going to be king of the castle. She told me again to keep an eye on Sunny and that he's going to be a rough leader. Since Storm's now on the clomicalm things should be more harmonious around here. If he wasn't on this then I'd be having some major problems.

I also wanted to find out why Sunny will sometimes throw all of his food up after he eats. He told her that his stomach fills with air. I guess he eats too fast which is what I suspected. She said that I can either call her and or e-mail her any time and she wants to know how it goes with Starr tomorrow. She also said that I shouldn't bring in any more cats to the household. I told her that I'm not. She also said that it looks like all 6 will be with me for quite a while yet which is good to know. I just want things to settle down around here and be peaceful again. Thanks for all of the replies.