Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another kitty runs out the door...

Another kitty runs out the door...

It must the time of the season for kitties to be running out of doors. My neighbor from the next block over, who I never met until tonight, came and knocked on my door because she was told I am the local "cat person" who knows about cats. Sigh.... lol. I'm not psychic for goodness sake!

Her kitty is named Pudder (like when you call "here pudder"), and is 11yrs old and is declawed. I'm thinking she's probably close by but is freaked out by all the noise. I live in the city, well, not like NYC, but there's a lot of traffic, sirens and all that. Last night there were sirens and helicopters cause the cops hit and killed a 4yr old boy on the street. Tonight is garbage night so it will be loud again.

I told her to put out smelly tuna or cat food, maybe sit out and talk calmly since she is accustomed to her voice. I'm hoping she's really close by. We're only 1 block off of the one major roadway, which is not good.

I'm hoping that she is still close by and will go back to her home shortly. She's gotta be scared out there all alone with tons of strange sounds and now it's thundering and lightening. Poor Pudder!

Please send some thoughts and prayers that Pudder comes home to her meowmie Kerri soon!

Definite prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your neighbour finds her cat, safe and sound very soon.

Poor baby must be so scared.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awwwww....poor Pudder!! Must be so scared, I sure her Meowmie finds her!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Please come home Pudder!!! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Another Job For The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad And They Ahve The Services Of The Dog Who Rescued Hundreds Of Cats On The Streets Of New York As Well As Many Street Dogs Nad Cats Who Know How To Track.
    We Hope They Have Pudders Scent And Can Get The Lost One Home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I was looking again today after work, and I didn't see or hear anything . Poor girl must be petrified. Kerrie put out a carrier with one of her sweatshirts in it and food and water on the porch. There are just so many alleys and back yards and bushes to hide in! Any other suggestions I can give her?? Last night was garbage night, so big, scary, LOUD trucks all night going up and down the streets. Then we had the thunder storm, and we're getting more of them tonight. I just have a feeling she's hiding out somewhere till it is calmer outside. I hope so anyway...

Sending out the call for Pudder to come back home.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

O NO!!! Many prayers for Pudder!!!! I am glad that the Angel Search and Rescue Squad is out there!! They did such a great job helping Lacey to get back home!!! An indoor cat getting outside is the owner's worse nightmare!!! HUGS for Pudder's Mom!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

mega prayers for pudder, poor thing.

let's hope it'll be not a "garbage" night, that she'll be found!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

More prayers and chants and purrs for Pudder to come home.

Priscilla is ready, willing, and able for the challenge again along with the Pet Angel Action Squad. And, she says, so is baby Commodus!

Wishing and hoping that Pudder is home again.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

MOOSE AND PRISCILLA ANGEL ALONG WITH COMMODUS ARE SETTING ASIDE BITS OF SHRIMP SUPPLIED BY THE PORCH ANGEL MANDARIN BUFFET TO SEE IF THEY CAN ENTICE PUDDER TO COME HOME.
    ITS SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER FAILED IN PAST RESCUES AND WE HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT PUDDER VERY SOON.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Still no signs...

Pudder, go home. Your humans need you. And love you.

Anne
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I had hoped to read some good news about Pudder this morning. OK, MORE prayers for her return!!! Please let Pudder's Mom know that we are all praying for her, too! This is such a sad time for her! HUGS!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Another kitty runs out the door

Please come home, Pudder! Your Meowmie is so worried about you and misses you very much. You must be very frightened with all of the noise and traffic out there. Just follow the Pet Angels Rescue Team, they'll take care of you and lead you straight to your Meowmie and your nice warm home.
    Prayers being prayed for her safe return!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE