Thread: New ultrasound pics

New ultrasound pics

HOORAY.....

I had my second trimester ultrasound this morning.

The bottom oneis a close up of the face.... you have to really look but you can see the eyes nose and lips as if you were looking at the face straight on.

they have NOW changed my due date to September 22nd.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

awwww. so cute....... time sure will fly.......
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom

it already has. LOL we were just saying that it seemed like only last week we were talking about how much time we had. Now we are half way there. WHOA ... where did all that time go.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    Husky_mom's right- time will fly!

I say it again- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    cats rule!

Oh how exciting!!!! The profile shot turned out just wonderful!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    How cool. That profile shot is great, but man...I can't see anything in the other one. Is it upside down? Or is the text along the sides upside down? Hahaha, I'm confused! Sonograms are so cool, but so weird!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    How cool. That profile shot is great, but man...I can't see anything in the other one. Is it upside down? Or is the text along the sides upside down? Hahaha, I'm confused! Sonograms are so cool, but so weird!

LOL here is one that I kind of tried to label myself.... it might help. It was hard for me to see it at first.... it had to be pointed out to me lol and yes it is upside down in the picture but the baby's face is sideways so the eyes are at the left side of the picture and the mouth is at the right side of the picture.

Aaahahrhrhahgh, that's a little scary looking! Thank you for pointing the features out, I think your diagram is great. And, don't take offense to me being freaked out, I just am mesmerized by the whole thing...and some sonogram images are just downright creepy. Thanks again for reposting it and telling me what was what, because I had no idea!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Aaahahrhrhahgh, that's a little scary looking! Thank you for pointing the features out, I think your diagram is great. And, don't take offense to me being freaked out, I just am mesmerized by the whole thing...and some sonogram images are just downright creepy. Thanks again for reposting it and telling me what was what, because I had no idea!

LOL No offense taken.... that's what I said when I first saw it hahaha... it's creepy. I said it looks like skeletor.... what a bad momma I am hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    LOL No offense taken.... that's what I said when I first saw it hahaha... it's creepy. I said it looks like skeletor.... what a bad momma I am hahaha.
    Ok, now that's funny. That's exactly what I said. Not that it looks like a skeleton, but that it looks like skeletor. Are we the same age? Because I know that totally ages me. How funny. I'm sure your baby will be beautiful and perfect in every way, but, wow. Sonograms are just not flattering.

Ok, now that's funny. That's exactly what I said. Not that it looks like a skeleton, but that it looks like skeletor. Are we the same age? Because I know that totally ages me. How funny. I'm sure your baby will be beautiful and perfect in every way, but, wow. Sonograms are just not flattering.

I was born in '81.... I see you are in '76..... that is close enough to have enjoyed the same cartoons hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    I was born in '81.... I see you are in '76..... that is close enough to have enjoyed the same cartoons hahahahaha
    yep, close enough. that's funny. i can't wait to see your baby's face without having to have a diagram drawn.

How adorable! I love seeing ultrasounds! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    How adorable! I love seeing ultrasounds! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

NOPE.... lol

We could have found out today but I didn't want to know.... and the tech said that even if we wanted to know the baby did NOT want us to know LOL it's little legs were closed the WHOLE time lol

So sweet!