Thread: Has anyone read the book...

Has anyone read the book...

"Just One More Day" by Mitch Albom??? I just got finished reading it and I have to tell you, it had a great impact on me. It made me realize that my time on this earth is very precious and to make every moment count! It also made me miss my parents desperately. I never quite had enough time with my mom, since she died when I was 19 at the age of 44 from lung cancer.

It's pretty fast reading. I couldn't put it down. I started it Tuesday night and finished it Saturday night. My next book to read is "Five People You Meet in Heaven".

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

No I haven't, but I have been wanting to read the book; I just need to find the time to do so. I loved "5 People You Meet in Heaven" and "Tuesdays with Morrie".. Mitch is a wonderful writer.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

It was a great book! It is the only one of his I have read, but I'd like to read the rest

No. But I'm reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I have read it and The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I think Mitch is an excellent author.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I read it, but, liked his other books WAY better. I didn't think the writing was all that great in this one.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I just finished with Tuesdays with Morrie, I'm getting the others soon, though. If you like Mitch Albom's, check out Robin Sharma. His book led me to Albom's. (Sharma has a chapter in his book with the title "read tuesdays with morrie")
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I've read "Tuesdays with Morrie" and also "The Five People you Meet in Heaven" and would recommend both! I will look for the new release, as well.

Logan