Thread: computer drawing ..what do ya think?

computer drawing ..what do ya think?

I started this of Electra this morning, it took me hours just to do this head lol obviously it is not does yet, but what do ya think? ( I am horrable with a 'uter mouse, so everythings a little shaky lol)

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Cali I think it looks great. Wish I could do as well with a mouse. Bet you would be good with a paintbrush and canvas.

thanks I am actually more of a pencil person, my best work is with pencils and coloured pencils, I cannot paint to save my life, honastly working for days, really hard doing the absolute best I can, any actualy painting of mine winds up looking like it was done by a 6 year old
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Thats pretty darn good for a first attempt

Which program are you using?

GIMP is my personal fav, as its free & WICKED awesome!!

I drew a Rottie pup using GIMP & everyone thinks its a photo of a real dog. It does take a LONG time to get pretty good, but once you learn how to use the tools, you wont want to put it down lol

I just used PSP8
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: