Thread: Welcome Peppitto!

Welcome Peppitto!

I still can't get over with this thrill of having him!

I know I told you all yesterday that my camera was stolen ...guess what? just about an hour after I posted that, it was found!! at a friend's house, and she brough it over here for me..whew, wheee wee!

anyway, I took a lot of pictures as possible, first thing!! we've been miserable without pictures.. a bit more about him, he loooves raisins! already knows when I call him ("peppe" - easier for me) to come over, he's being a good boy! oh, AND eats a lot!! my little piggy hehe. he loves timothy/alfalfa cubes the most. he goes crazy over his dustbath, fast forwarding flippings.. ha ha.

let's meet my little fella, peppitto!

just after the click, he grabbed the stick .. lol.

munching the first raisin ..

ack, took one more raisin out of my hand - he's so quick!

bouncing around in a room, fun to watch!

and, thanks for the help with names! it was soo hard .. sometimes he looks like picasso ... then peppitto .. then chipper .. I guess he can have three names!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    awww he's such a cute little fella! Welcome to Pet Talk Peppito!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Aw! Congrads on the new addition (and finding your camera!).

I like the name Chipper for him or Chip.

He is adorable!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Peppitto is so cute and looks like he is so soft.My unlce has 2 chins(Chile and Toby).Congrats on Peppitto.That is great that you found your camera.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

He is very cute Welcome Peppitto!

He's adorable. I had a guy offer me his pair of chins once with a nice big cage but he said he was only looking for a home so they'd get more attention so declined thinking they wouldn't get any more with me but still wish I'd said yes.

Aww! Its great to finally see that adorable face!
    My friend just saw these pictures of your new guy and fell head over heels in love!

Ahh :)

Welcome, what a Cutie Pie you are!
    The FurGirls + One

How cute! I love his BIG ears! I've never touched a Chinchilla! Do they bite?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

awe he looks just like my old chinchilla Aurora... Super cute.. Just make sure you dont overdue the raisin, they can cause bad diarrhea
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Aww, Peppitto is so cute! Glad you got your camera back so we could see him.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

(4440)

I'm having too much fun with him since I got him. today is my first day back to school .. I sure will miss him and all of my furkids! ..first thing I miss at the minute I leave home.

thanks, tikeyas - I only give him two raisins a day every other day or so and I wish I could give him more. he can't be more than happy. is there any other (safer) treats you typically give aurora?

thank you everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by gina's ark inc.

I'm having too much fun with him since I got him. today is my first day back to school .. I sure will miss him and all of my furkids! ..first thing I miss at the minute I leave home.

thanks, tikeyas - I only give him two raisins a day every other day or so and I wish I could give him more. he can't be more than happy. is there any other (safer) treats you typically give aurora?

thank you everyone!!

Of course

I used to give Aurora dried cranberries, dried blueberries, a dried banana chip, or a small piece of apple, pear, skinned grape, or kiwi. My chins also like dried strawberries, raspberries... None of these should be fed in access either though...
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

(4660)

in PMs some have been asking me if I still have my little fella - I do!

one thing though, his name has changed to mendo. I keep calling him by that name - mendomendomendo... so, I guess mendo is mendo!

I can't wait to have other 20+ years with my baby mendo! he occasionally runs around the huge house with all of my cats, they all love each other. I'm amazed with mendo's patience for my silly cats! he's still such a sweetie.

tikeyas - yeah, he loves dried bananas too! and some carrots. (belaated) thank you for some more suggestions.