Thread: Eve's Christmas at Whistler

Eve's Christmas at Whistler

All things considered, Eve had a very fine adventure. She was a perfect little traveler and certainly enjoyed a White Christmas The accommodations were excellent, in her opinion however, she could have done without those pesky boys

It seems to be official - Eve is a discerning little feline who definitely wants to be an only child She loved going on our trip with us and enjoyed the hoomans but made herself extremely scarce when Desi and Zeus entered any room Fortunately we had a large bedroom with ensuite and she had a safe haven complete with huge windows to watch birdies and squirrels

A few pictures are attached for your viewing pleasure. You can see she is quite relaxed as long as there are no "boys" around
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve-Xmas-6.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	32663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve-Xmas-4.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	32664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve-Xmas-2.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	32665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve-Xmas-5.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	32666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve-Xmas-3.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	32667  

Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Zeus is the new bengal kitten that our friends recently got. He is just adorable and a total nutball He wanted to play with Eve so badly but she would have nothing to do with the little squirt

Attached are some photos of Zeus - he is a cutie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zeus-Xmas-1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	32668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zeus-Xmas-2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	32669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zeus-Xmas-3.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	32670  
    Yours in Whiskers

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

OHHHHH - how could ANYONE or ANYTHING not want to play with little ZEUS!!??!? What a total DOLL!

But Eve is a total Diva...*sigh*...those 'only children'...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Looks like it was soooo coooold there! Brrrrrrr!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That was great that Eve had such a great time at Whistler, and had such a great room.
    I hope she got a bit of room service too, thats what the Found Cats like when they go travelling.
    They love that people bring carts full of food to them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Looks like it was soooo coooold there! Brrrrrrr!
    Laura,

We had record snowfalls - the photo attached is our SUV in front of our condo

The skiing was outstanding
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    That was great that Eve had such a great time at Whistler, and had such a great room.
    I hope she got a bit of room service too, thats what the Found Cats like when they go travelling.
    They love that people bring carts full of food to them.
    Gary you sure have Eve's number Yes she was treated just like the princess that she is - lot of treats and furry mice Her own bathroom and flannel sheets that matched her eye colour

Catty's right - Eve is definitely a diva

But, we love her to bits
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Eve, you surely did "live it up" on Christmas! What a lucky girl! I absolutely LOVE that last phot of you in the first post. Such gorgeous eyes!

Zeus is sweet! Just like a kitten, wiggles himself into the tiniest place (second pic) and then sprawls out for all to see how big he REALLY is.

Thanks for showing us what we are missing here in New England; glad you are keeping the "record" white stuff up there, ha ha.

Wow!!!! I love little Zeus!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Eve sure is a gorgeous girl. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little brother if she was introduced to him much more slowly. Zeus is such a cutie pie and looks like he's into everything. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us and I'm glad that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Dearest Eve,
    what they call Christmas is terrible. They bring other people to you and as if that was not enough, even other pets. Can you imagine we had a DAWG!!!!! here!
    And they tried to pester you, a beautiful and dignified cat lady with a little spitball like Zeus.
    And now our mom, our own mom, sits here and wonders whether we would get along with somthing she considers as CUTE

Very worried
    Filou and Tigris

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Dearest Eve,
    what they call Christmas is terrible. They bring other people to you and as if that was not enough, even other pets. Can you imagine we had a DAWG!!!!! here!
    And they tried to pester you, a beautiful and dignified cat lady with a little spitball like Zeus.
    And now our mom, our own mom, sits here and wonders whether we would get along with somthing she considers as CUTE

Very worried
    Filou and Tigris

Dear Filou and Tigris,

You have read my mind totally Although it was nice to get away for a little holiday - I would have enjoyed the attention ALL TO MYSELF Ah well, at least mommy is sufficiently confused - my work is done!

Thanks so much for understanding

Yours affectionately,
    Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Eve, what a wonderful apartment you had! It looks great, and you bed looks most comfortable.

I hope that baby Bengal did not upset you too badly - he is awfully cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Eve, what a wonderful apartment you had! It looks great, and you bed looks most comfortable.

I hope that baby Bengal did not upset you too badly - he is awfully cute.

Yes, admittedly Zeus is pretty cute but .... he does like a lot of lap time and I am rather partial to cuddling - a lot Mommy says that I don't like the competition but I know it's all about me and keeping my purrents in control

A most affection
    Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu