Thread: louise

louise

I meant to put this here.Louise you are such a cutie.Who could not love you swettie.Mommy is lucky to have a pal like you.You keep her company like Fritz does with Papa.Have a good day!
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Louise, you special pupster!!

Ross, your dog is terrific, as are you! I enjoy seeing you on Leno's show and wish you and Louise many, many happy years together. Great blog!

Its fun having a celeb's dog on Pet Talk. Actually, we are all celebs for having taken such good care of our own pets.

Congrats Louise. Happy tails, tales, trails etc.

Sas and her campers from Vermont

Hi Louise!!

We just got through watching your video, Louise. We can't get over how cute you and your Dad are!! We can see you're also a celebrity. Please tell Dad to give you some extra kisses from us today and we'd like tell you that it's our pleasure to meet both of you!! Have fun celebrating and we wish you and Ross happiness always!! Ree Ruff Roo!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Louise!!!

I wanted to start writing to you after reading only two sentences of your bio!!! First, I think the name Louise fits you to a T!!! I look at your cute little face and think, 'Yep, she's a Louise.' Next, I picked up two new words: paw-fect, dog-ter!!! (I'm keeping a list of the fabulous new words I'm learning from this site; I'm getting old(er) and my memory, well, now ... what was I saying ... ) Your dog-ma is amazing!!! When you think of what human parents sometimes do, it's awsome to know what your dog-ma did to take care of you and your bros until, mercifully, all of you were rescued!!! Then, there's your pa-ma. Well, Louise, Ross is a keeper, but I'm sure you already know that!!! I'll be checking out more of you at your video blog on MySpace!!! Thanks for bringing a smile to so many faces this morning!!! I hope everybody (Ross, Kim, and your honey, Wilson) has an extra special day as you celebrate being our beloved, cutie patootie, DOTD!!!

P.S. Absolutely loved
    the video!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Adorable Louise

Louise you are just TOO cute!!! We loved your video. Congratulations on your DOTD! You deserve it.
    We loved all the videos!!!! Especially Inturn Fireman Ross!!!
    You and your Dad are just too lucky to have each other. Thanks for making me smile and laugh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Louise

She is a most beautiful and precious pup!
    We love little Louise.. thanks for sharing her with us.. couldn't have asked for a better dog of the day.. though in your heart she is dog of the day every single day!
    Keep on Rockin the Tonight Show!

all our hugs (and licks too!)
    Biscuit, Butter and Xena

XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS PUP!

Yea Louise! :)

Yea, Louise!!! You are the cutest and sweetest poochie that I know! I am so glad to see you make it as Dog of the Day! You are really lucky to have so many people that love you! I hope that you have a paw-fect Christmas!

Love,
    Sarah

Oh Louise, where to begin!!! After reading your Daddy's most moving tribute to his best girl, I'm a mess...a good mess! Oh what a rags to riches, Cinderella tale of rescue is yours! Bless your wonderful Dad for welcoming you into his home, his heart and the BIG bed! You are truly an angel, heaven sent to help heal his heart after the passing of his own Dad. Nothing like the unconditional love, devotion and joyful spirit of a perfect pupper like you to remind him that there is sunlight and happiness to be found, even after so great a loss. So, you and Wilson soulmates? hehe Bet he's mighty proud to see his best girlfreind honored here today! Hope you and Wilson and your Daddy and all of your assorted stuffie pals, countless adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very special, love and fun filled Dog of the Day bash! And oh, I love your Dad's "people test!" He's my kind of guy! Can't wait to go watch your video and visit your site! Right now MySpace isn't letting me in! Well, you take care sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, a very festive holiday and every moment of your blessed, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Louise!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Louise,

You are just adorable & although you came from desparate beginnings,
    you are now every inch the star you were meant to be. Happy congrats
    on being honored today as our special and deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

So I was reading about Louise and thinking, "What a wonderful story, what a happy ending..." until I got to the bottom and saw the link to Ross the Intern's blog and then I went "Ross the Intern, Ross the Intern... " Then I made the connection - I'm a Tonight Show fan! Louise is Ross the Intern's dog-ter! What a great story! Louise, you are precious and I am so happy that you have a forever home with someone who thinks you're so special and takes good care of you. I like your People Test a lot! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweety girl! I hope you and your dad get to take a W-A-L-K together today on your special day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Louise! You are so adorable! You seem to have a real zest for life and do things with gusto! That is how we should all be. I hope you are enjoying your special day. I'm sure you are getting lots of hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Congrats Louise

Louise, I am so proud of you and your dad: Ross. You have overcome hard beginnings and look where you are now. You are so adorable. Bo thinks so too!! Here's a recent picture of Bo:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Louise!!

What a wonderful special girl and an equally wonderful Daddy! Loved the video! I can relate to how Louise comforted you over the passing of your Dad. My dog did the same for me when my dad passed two years ago. Best wishes to both of you!!