Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Christmas Surprise

Our Christmas Surprise

Hi Everyone
    It’s been sometime since I’ve been here, but things have not been so pleasant. We’re still going through the nightmare of all the cats with URI. Seems one gets over it and another gets it. To top it off I’ve had the flu all last week, and now a couple of the cats are even getting that….but the main reason for this post is…..

Gable and Garbo are back with us! The girl that took them decided she was just too busy with school and work to properly care for them, so luckily she called us first. They are just way too cute still. We will post updated pictures very soon!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Our Christmas Surprise

So sorry you and all the babies have been under the weather & ill.. Get well soon you all ok.. Well glad you was the one to get the babies back.. Glad the girl was honest about this & knew the babies needed a better home than she could give.. Merry Christmas to All..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Our Christmas surprise

WELCOME HOME GABLE AND GARBO!!!!!

Sorry to hear that all of you have been a bit under the weather, hope everyone is much better now!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I was just thinking of you when I logged into PetTalk a few minutes ago, so I'm relieved that you posted with an update - though very sorry, of course, for you illness and chaos of many cat colds. I hope you treated yourself to a few hot toddies. Gable and Garbo are such lookers that I feel sure you will find another home for them, hopefully together again. In the meantime, you can enjoy them for the holidays, and that should be lots of fun.

I'm sorry you have that hassle of getting Garbo and Gable back. I will be hoping for a little Christmas miracle for them, that they get a great home together. Poor babies.

I hope you and all the cats get well very soon!

Thanks everyone. I also forgot to add my computer has a virus and another reason I have not been able to frequent. I'm finally back at work today and snuck on here today!

Yes, we are relieved they called us to get them. I just wish people would think things out before they adopt.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Prayers that all you get well SOON! it is too bad the kittens lost their home, but it was very mature of her to admit the problem and return them to YOU.

Are you going to be able to part with them a SECOND time if the right party comes along???

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    Prayers that all you get well SOON! it is too bad the kittens lost their home, but it was very mature of her to admit the problem and return them to YOU.

Are you going to be able to part with them a SECOND time if the right party comes along???
    It will be hard, and harder yet for Sable. You should've seen her when they came back. She held them, licked them, played and ran after them. I didn't even realize she'd even recognize them after this time. They did her too and they are all so happy together. Makes a heart swell!

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    It will be hard, and harder yet for Sable. You should've seen her when they came back. She held them, licked them, played and ran after them. I didn't even realize she'd even recognize them after this time. They did her too and they are all so happy together. Makes a heart swell!
    Well, I once found a home for a mom and her 2 babies together, so maybe that miracle will happen for your little family too.

Its better that Garbo and Gable were returned, rather than having to stay where they could not be cared for.
    That was a mature thing to do.
    We are praying that All will be well soon, I know thats what you want for Pet Mas this year.
    Prayers are coming from All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear that your furkids are still battling URI's. I hope that everyone will get better soon and that you'll also feel better too. I'm sorry to hear that the kittens had to be returned to you but I'm glad that their new parents contacted you instead of some one else. Now hopefully Sable, Gable, and Garbo will all be able to find the loving forever homes that they deserve. It sure would be great if they could all find the same home and go together.

I am sorry to hear that you're having such bad time. It's a good thing that Gable and Garbo are back. They will find the right home, I am sure, it's always a question of time

Is it me or hasn't a lot of PT kitties been sick this year? I just wish they would all get well and healthy and stay that way forever!

(I think you should keep those babies since they were so glad to be "home" with their friends.)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Is it me or hasn't a lot of PT kitties been sick this year? I just wish they would all get well and healthy and stay that way forever!

(I think you should keep those babies since they were so glad to be "home" with their friends.)
    As much as I hate to say it, I think they're all home now!

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    As much as I hate to say it, I think they're all home now!
    Well I've been fortunate enough to be able to visit your home 2 times now and it's a wonderful loving and caring home. Welcome to PT Sable, Gable,& Garbo. I'd love to see some new pictures when you get a chance.