Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My baby boy has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

My baby boy has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

My Chuck, my little wuvvy boy went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday around 3:30.
    We thought he had a stroke but it turned out to be an aneurism in his heart and they couldn't do anything.
    I am so wrecked right now. I started a new job today and that got my mind off it all for a little while. but now I am home and he didn't meet me at the door like he always does, and i am crying all over again.
    this sucks so bad. i dunno if i have ever been this heartbroken in all my life.
    pray for me please.
    luv you all
    ~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I am so sad that you and you Chuck have been separated, but you will be rejoined, at the Bridge, One Fine Day.

Please hold on to that, and the sweet memories of Chuck, and the pain shall pass.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Chuck

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Godspeed to the RB little one. Know that you were loved while you were with your Meowmie. RIP little one, RIP.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I'm so sorry about little Chuck. No matter what happens during the day, when our furkids greet us at the door, life just gets better. But Chuck is ok now and doing well and you will, too, soon.

Blessings,
    Mary

Unhappy

I am so very sorry to hear of Chuck's passing! I lost my kitty boy, Mittens, back in 1999 to an aneurism in his lung. It happened suddenly, with no warning! It is a terrible shock to lose one so quickly!

Hugs and prayers that time will ease your pain!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Aki I'm so sorry!!! My heart sank when I saw the title. I know Chuck meant so much to you. He was a special kitty boy.

Rest in Peace sweet Chuck, you will be missed.

From Decker with Love

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Chuck.

Oh ((((Aki)))). I am sad to hear this and I know it hurts so much. This is all of a sudden, poor boy but there was nothing you could do. Those things can happen to anyone, animals, humans
    RIP Chuck.

Unhappy

Thats Horrible To Have A Cat Pass On So Suddenly With No Warning, With No Chance To Say Goodbye.
    Chuck Got His Wings Today , And Will Be In Mexico Tonight Where A Dinner Will Be Held In His Honor.
    He Misses His Mewomie Too , And Will Stop In As An Angel To Make Sure You Are All Right.
    And He Will See You, And Be Reunited.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chuck probably never felt a thing, and arrived happily at the Rainbow Bridge. There he is surely looking down on you, and sending you head-bumpies and purrs. And, after all, he is still with, both tucked into a curner of your heart, and in the pform of little cat hairs that are omnipresent in every cat-lover's home and wardrobe.

So sorry for your loss. A pets sudden passing is a truly heartbreaking event. Know that you are not alone. He's watching over you from above. Hugs for you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

This is so Sad!Prayers on the way.I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I am so sorry for your loss. Play hard with all your new friends at the RB.

Thank you everyone. (((((((hugs))))))) This is the first I have been able to come back and read this thread since I wrote it. I didn't know that the human head could hold this many tears. I have done nothing short of cry for the last three days when I am at home. At least at work, my mind is busy. BUt as soon as I come home, and he's not here, the tears come again. I miss him so much. He was my best friend. I know he's still here with me tho. And his whisker box is next to my bed. i am really glad I started saving those. Silly how it helps me somehow. God bless you all.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Myself Jack & Sunny are thinking of you at this sad time. Chuck is now at TB with all the Pet Talk cats who are making him welcome and will teach him how to use his wings to come and visit with you.
    We are so sorry for you loss.