Thread: Roxey

Roxey

WOW!!! I looked at your picture this morning and thought, "I want a dog that looks like that". Then I was wondering what kind of dog you are, Roxey. A big, black, shiny dog!!! The very best kind!!

What a fun loving angel you are!! Congratulations, Roxey, on being the very best Saturday Dog of the Day!!!

Good Morning Roxey! You really plucked at my heart strings this morning. You look EXACTLY like my first ever doggie, Snuffy! Like you, she was a beautiful "All American" with a heart of gold Your sweet face says it all..."Here I am! Come love me!!" I'm sure you capture the hearts of all you meet! I don't think you have to worry about ever being alone! You're a love magnet Congratulations to you precious Roxey. You are a most beautiful, sweet and very deserving Dog of the Day! (P.S...My girl Star loves to play soccer too! Sounds like you could be an All Star on the Doggie World Cup team!) Hugs and kisses to you Roxey!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Roxey , I love the way you look into the camera !!

Enjoy being our DOTD !!!!

ROXY

Hey you guys; it's Roxy, not Roxey!

Roxy, you are one beautiful dog!!!!! You look exactly how I imagined the canine hero of the book I just finished to look! You look so friendly and nice

Loved reading about your special trick too!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and loooooooots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Roxey, you brighten up everybodies morning. What a pretty girl you are and so friendly too. I don't blame you for not wanting to stay alone, you love to be with other people and dogs so much. Congratulations, dear, sweet Roxey, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

I do think I see some Chow. She looks like a very sweet dog! I'd love to see the rug trick.

BEAUTIFUL ROXY

I love your name Pretty girl !!! You have such a Gorgeous
    smile and a happy face. I'm so glad that you don't have to
    be alone (for long) anymore. You have a wonderful Forever
    home and family who love you. Congratulations on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Sweetie.

Hey roxey aren't you a pretty girl. Congratulations on your big day! I hope that you get lots of love and treats from you family.

Hi Roxy! You look like alot of fun (and SWEET too)
    You kinda look like a black GR! A friend of mine used to have a GR/Blk. Lab mix that looked like you.
    You are beautiful!

Congratulations Roxy!

(and I love those spots on your tongue)

Beautiful name you have there Roxy! I also have a Roxey, just spelled a little different
    You sound like a wonderful dog and I hope your family threw a BIG party for you! Congrats on being DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Roxy, I KNOW your breed name......it's 'Beautiful Dog', because that's what you are. I admire your great skills in playing Soccer. The World Cup is being played in Korea at the moment. And I believe that the US won a very special first match. I wonder if you were there helping. If not, you should be. Congratulations on being a very good-looking Dog of the Day...and. perhaps, SportsDog of the Year. Go, Roxy!
    Marie

Better Late than Never=BOY! Am I happy that I played catch up, cause when I saw your face, Roxy, I let out a gasp! What a beautiful girl you are1 Such a happy, smiling face! They eyes are the mirror of the soul and I can se you are just full of love and devotion! I hope you had a terrific, fun filled day, gorgeous! With lots and lots of hugs, kisses and new friends!