Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Addition!!*More Pics Added!*

New Addition!!*More Pics Added!*

I havent been on here in a while as I have been Very sick, the last few weeks, I still am, but a little better i guess. Anyways, I went to the grocery store today, and on the way I found a kitten! he is the cutest little guy! He is a grey tiger DSH. He looks to be about 8-10 weeks old. He has a few fleas, but We will take care of that, other than that he is a great little guy. He is very affectionate, and a Big Purring machine! He has followed me around the house all day. We havent totally decided on a name yet, but we are Leaning towards Loki. I am hoping to get pics up later tonight, or early tomarrow morning. As my batteries in my camera died on me.
    Last edited by critter crazy; 10-20-2006 at 03:00 PM.
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

How exciting .... can't wait for pics!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Congrads , but maybe you should try finding the owners first...
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

CONGRATS on the new addition! Can't wait for pictures!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    Congrads , but maybe you should try finding the owners first...
    hmmm...finding owners of a 8 week old kitten, wandering around in the street covered in fleas?? As far as I am concerend who ever had him, dosent deserve him, he would have been hit by a car had I not picked him up! No one should let a kitten run around in the street!No One! Sorry but that is how I feel!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Okay so here are some pics! they arent great as the little goober wouldnt sit still for more than 2 seconds! Gotta love the face shot! he he he! little curious! I will try to get some better pics tomarrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0422.JPG 
Views:	158 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	31013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0421.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	31014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0419.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	31015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0418.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	31016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0417.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	31017  

Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Thats Great News.and Anyone Who Would Let A Kitten That Young Wander About, Does Not Deserve The Companionship Of A Cat.
    How Is Loki Doing With His Soon To Be Co Companion Cats?
    I Hope Hes Not As Nawtee As The Loki Of Legend.
    Ive Been Booed!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    Thats Great News.and Anyone Who Would Let A Kitten That Young Wander About, Does Not Deserve The Companionship Of A Cat.
    How Is Loki Doing With His Soon To Be Co Companion Cats?
    I Hope Hes Not As Nawtee As The Loki Of Legend.
    Ive Been Booed!
    Yes!! that is how I felt!! Thank you!
    As far as co Companion cats?? I do not have any other cats at the moment! So Loki is the King of this castle!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    hmmm...finding owners of a 8 week old kitten, wandering around in the street covered in fleas?? As far as I am concerend who ever had him, dosent deserve him, he would have been hit by a car had I not picked him up! No one should let a kitten run around in the street!No One! Sorry but that is how I feel!
    What if he slipped through the door and then took off?
    I know Hank has tried to get out the door a few times. He could have just picked up a couple fleas just because he has them dosent mean he dosent have a home.
    Its wort a try putting up some posters. If he is unwanted no one will call. If he is then you helped someone find thier baby.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

He is so cute! I'm glad he is in your hands but a cat that cute has got to have a very loving home he got away from somehow. I would suggest putting in a report to your Humane Society and putting up some posters around your neighborhood

You all day today I thought I was doing such a great thing by "Rescuing" this cat I found in the middle of the road. Now I feel as tho I have stolen something! Gosh talk about listening to someone elses point of view! WOW! First thing tomarrow morning I will call the Local Shelter, and see if anyone is missing a kitten! Gosh Now I feel bad!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Don't feel bad! You kept this little baby from being hit by a car!!! Like you said, if he is full of fleas at his young age, then he most likely was born outdoors and NOT well loved and cared for!

He is a cutie!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Why not just call the shelter etc, and watch the papers? If someone is missing him, THEY'LL put the word out.

He is just So cute! Softest fur in the world I bet!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    I agree! He is a cutie!

Soni was a stray and we decided we were keeping him the day we found him. He ate mashed up, wet, diet dog food that not even a dog would eat! We took him to the vet the next day. He was between four and six weeks old. He had infected, abcessing, puncture wounds in his side (we found the night before) and were reminded of how to clean them out. Extremely filthy, covered in fleas, and without a meow (feels like he has damage in his neck).

That shouldn't have happened to him. If he was born from a stray then he is MY Soni boy and nobody can say otherwise. The story of the person who tried to come into MY house and tell me that Soni was HIS cat was just *slightly* more than laughable, especially since by the age (between 4 and 4 1/2 months) Soni was, we'd had him longer than that guy could have even BEFORE we'd had him.

Do not let go of this boy so easily! He definitely needs you.

I think you did an AWESOME thing by saving him. Like others said, just make a call to shelters, watch the "lost & found" section in the paper and look out for fliers on the route to the store. If he is owned, then they will LOOK for him if they love him.

OTHERWISE< CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BABY! You did nothing wrong. Thank you for helping him. *HUGS* from this "cat liberator" lol

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!