Thread: Rest in Peace Bobo

Rest in Peace Bobo

Our little boy Leo (most usually called Bobo) passed away sometime last Sunday night in his sleep at the vets office. We feel so bad that he was all alone when he went to the Rainbow Bridge and had no idea when we left him at the vet's office late Saturday night we wouldn't be bringing our special boy home. He is home though again and sleeps peacefully under a beautiful silver maple tree in our yard. He had been a part of our life for 13 very happy years and brought us endless memories that we will never forget. Even after becoming deaf at about 8-10 weeks because of the ear mites he had that we did not know about, we always talked to him like he could hear. Unfortunately this past year had been hard on him because of kidney disease, etc. and he didn't pull through this time. We miss him so much! He is now at peace though and is at the Rainbow Bridge with our previous cats and will await our future reunion. Papa and Mama love you little Bo!

I am so sorry for your loss. I am certain that Bobo knows that you loved him and did all that you could for him. RIP little one, and play hard at the RB.

Unhappy

Your BoBo was very loved and gave much love back to you!! His spirit will always be with you. Sleep softly, sweet BoBo....
    Nine is Fine!!

He had a life full of love.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Bobo

Talking

I have a Cat BoBo, so I know how hard it is to lose a special friend.
    And Bobo did not pass alone alone, there were Pet Angels with her to guide her to the Rainbow Bridge.
    And shes part of our Luch Club, and had great Ribs yesterday and a Tony Romas Power Dinner Sunday.
    Bobo will have a great life as a Pet Angel but her life will not truly be complete until she meets you again, and shares your love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank You All

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts on the passing of my special little boy Bobo. It has made my week go a little easier though it is so hard to go home after work and not have my little boy to greet me. I have gone out to his final resting place this week and talked to him and told him that there have been some wonderful cat lovers like myself that wish him well on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks again everyone.

Please come back, share stories, and photos.
    This is a place of comfort.