Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

The Order of Protection here in Illinois has been denied,jurisdiction deferred to Az. We have been summoned to Az on the 1st of August. Now we are waiting to hear from the lawyer if we will have to appear in person or if our lawyer can do it for us. The gist is that the Az judge wants to see Alex for himself. Which is infuriating as each time over the past year that we requested he be seen by the judge the mother refused due to the trauma it would cause him, now she is the one asking he appear in person! Needless to say we are very bummed and praying hard, final custody will be decided on Tuesday in Az.
    Thanks for letting us vent, and for those that prayed thank for those that will pray THANK YOU, it is crunch time and truth be told we are scared silly that there is even this remote chance he can be returned to the horror that his mother is.
    Last edited by Dr.Goodnow; 08-01-2006 at 05:56 PM.

That is terrible.

I hope the judge sees this case for what it is and awards you custody. No child deserves to be treated that way.

i will be praying for you

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I'm so sorry! The justice system can sure fail people so much of the time. I will say lots of prayers for your family and Alexander. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Prayers that the judge sees him, makes the right decision and you can get on with your lives and getting that wee boy healthy.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Prayers still continuing here for you all!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you can find a way to be there. I don't think I could stand for my attorney to represent me in such an important legal action as this, without me being there too.

Good luck.

That information you provided your lawyer - about her working and all - will that be presented there? Will it help? What is your lawyer saying about this?

Optimistic or cautious? (your lawyer)

hugs and prayers, Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

First off, I am so sorry , again, that Alexander has had to endure such trama at the hands of his Mommy Dearest!!! That , in itself, was the hardest nut to crack.

With all that you and your husband , likewise, Alex have endured through this "stressful saga", i.e., finding out more than you feel you can emotionally digest, discovering additional wickedness on the part of his (ahem!) Mother?, realizing too that he has been mentally and physically wounded, yet, capable of recovery, if given a decent chance----

Just has to weigh in your favor, in his best interest!!!!

Now, this poor 6 year old has to be travel to Arizona, and meet more strangers, feel subjected to more madness , as PROOF that he has been indeed abused.

I'm curious as to what your lawyer advises in regard to the Mother's heinous impersonation of a Licensed Massage Therapist.

I am praying that justice will prevail . I am praying for all of you to survive this insult , swiftly and safely.

We at Pet Talk are praying for Alexander.

AMEN, Dorothy!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My lawyer has been in front of this Judge before in a case of total weirdness similar to this ( in that case you may remember from the news the boy had cancer his mother wanted him healed by prayers and refused to see a Dr, the child was given to the Grandparents he is a healthy in remission 14 year old now) Sharon (Alexs birth vessel) has many of the same beliefs so that is a point in our favor, Gary (the lawyer) feels that Alex should NOT set foot back in Az period. He feels that along with her "massages" and her stuff.Along with her voicemails that I sent over the net to him shows a mental unbalance. Does this mean it is a given? No. However we cling to hope, I am shaking as I type this I can't eat sleep or work that is the truth. His Mother has called and left messages telling him that his father and I will go to jail and that I have him (Alex) under a spell to lose weight but that she is calling friends in to "exorcise his demons" and NO I did not allow him to hear these messages. Our lawyer has them on CD though along with another batch similar.

Good lord, his mom sounds like a total nut case. I'm so sorry you are so stressed out I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I dont think a judge in his right mind will give that sweet boy back to someone like that. Sheesh, has she always been this way?

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

A bit off while they were married but he did all the childcare anyway, they weren't together that long and he had Alex until last June as she never wanted kids,she does however want that 1100.00 a month she gets while he lives there you would think that would buy some food? As we pay her insurance for him and her and her carpayment it would seem like oh groceries could be nice? I am sorry venom is leaking out, it's a bit hard not to just rant. Thank you all for bearing with me.

Dr.Goodnow,

I am "shaking" as I READ!!!! I whole heartedly agree that this child should NOT be subjected to actually appear in Arizona. I am astonished that the mere suggestion has been considered, what with all the credible evidence thus far presented to the judge.

With this "torture' weighing even more pressure onto your "already" strained belief in mercy granted by our court systems, I honestly believe their is a GOD, and that his villianous mother will be handed over to the Authorities.

Prayers for Alexander

*bump* more ppl see more prayers he gets (sorry I am greedy when it comes to my kids)

Big prayers on their way for Tuesday to be a final custody decision awarded to you. Alex needs some love, peace and stability.