Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zippy-Kat Takes a SPILL offa Horsey :(

Zippy-Kat Takes a SPILL offa Horsey :(

Hey Ebberbuddie ~

Our favorite Bunnie Mom, Miz Zippy-Kat {Tonya}, had a axkadent on Monday and took a bad tumble offa a Horsey while she was riding at the University Stables...

Don't panic - she's purdy much OkeeDoKee - 'cept she gotz a reelee sore arm bone and has ta wear a big wrapper onna arm for a while...

Furst Bunnie, Sophie Wabbit, pounded out an e-mail to us for Zippy (she's havin a bit of a tuff time using the pawboard kuz the sore wing that's all wrapped up means she can't use her smart paw)...

Details are a lil sketchy, but after the tumble offa Horsey, Zipps's elbow wuz hurtin REEL bad, so she jumped inna Kar Traktor and drove herself to the hoppsbittle. The White Coats took a buncha X-rayz and telled her nuffin wuz *busted* , but she bruised her elbow reel bad - so they wrapped her arm bone up wiffa fancee wrapper an sum plaster -
    she's *wrapped* frumma arm pit to the tipz of her finnerbonze!

And if THAT wuzint bad enuff - she had a hole buncha sad newz fromma Fambily...

Her Aunt (Dad's big sister) got put inna hopsbittle - they think maybe she had a heart attak... Need sum PRAYERS for Zipp's Aunt!

And Missy Sara - Zippy's Fambily Dawggie - had a problem and had to go see the White Coats . Don't knowe what's wrong wiff her - but we need a hole BUNCHA Pet Talk PRAYERS and Paw & Klaw Crossin for her, too!

Please post sum *Get Well Quick* notes for Zippy here ~ She won't be able to answer each one - on account of the wrapped up finnerbonze ~
    But she'll really preciate yer thoughts!!!

If ya e-mail her - It'll be the same problem - she's not used to usin the pawboard wiffa *dumb* hand... Mizz Sophie will try to help wiffa puter talkin - but don't spekt to see a lotta talkin from Zippy till she getz the udder paw workin up to full speed!

And ebberbuddie *Think POSITIVE* - Zippy's gotta take her Kollege FINALS on Thursday - Send sum Good Vibes down towards skwel in New Messico!!

Graduation [Yippie!!] is on THIS Saturday!

WE ALL Love ya, Zippy ~ Hang in there!
    Last edited by Cinder & Smoke; 05-07-2002 at 12:13 PM.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh Tonya!!!!!! I'm so sorry!! I hope your arm is feeling okay today. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I will also be praying for your aunt and for Sara. I hope nothing too serious is wrong with either of them. Keep us posted if you can. I'm sure we're all going to be worried sick about you and your family. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask me.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Former User Guest
    Fingers crossed for your Aunt Tonya, and for you too of course. Paws crossed for dear Sara. Sending lots and lots of good thoughts from Belgium

((((((((((((Tonya))))))))))))

ohhhhhh nooooooooo what terrible news Tonya.... and what timing eh?? If this just happened yesterday you must be one sore bunnymom today and I wish you all the best. Hang in there - if good wishes could make things better I'm sure everyone here will squeeze their wish bones tightly for you. Maybe you could ask Miz Sophie to make you some parsley tea to help make things better. Thanks for posting Phred...I'm sure Miz Sophie and Zippy-Cat are much too busy taking care of mama right now.
    Laurie

(((((HUGS)))))
    Mercy!!! Zippy-Kat, what a time you are having! My prayers are on the way for you, your aunt, and Sara. In fact, for the whole family.
    HOPE YOU ARE IN THE PINK AGAIN REAL SOON!!!!

Thanks for posting this Phred.
    Tonya, So sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you are getting along ok. Will send prayers your way for you and your aunt and of course Sara. Think positive - things will get better soon.

{{{{{{{{{{TONYA}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall, and about your aunt and little Sara!
    Elvis, Danny and Yertle send snuggles and we wish you all a speedy recovery.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Oh Tonya!!!! Bless your heart. I just can't imagine that studying for finals and painkillers would go very well together!

Good luck, my friend. Hope you will feel better every day, every hour!!!

BIG BIG Thank you'[s to a certain Mz Sophie and Phred.xxxx

TONYA, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? GIVE US ALL A HEART ATTACK!! HOPE THE PAIN IS UNDER CONTROL. DO TAKE IT EASY AND NO RUSHING TO ANSWER THESE POSTS.

Hope all is going well with your Aunt. Thoughts and Prayers winging across to you and the family.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Lynne

Hope you are feeling better today. Carina and I send best wishes for a quick recovery for you, your aunt and Sara

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

11. As the old saying goes...how does the other guy look (or horse in this case!)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you, your aunt and my namesake - Sara!

Oh no....

I am so sorry to hear about your accident...and w/finals coming and everything going on in your family. I'm wishing you the best.

Hope Mz. Sophie isn't too upset about this...she may have very strong words for you if you hurt the
    bunny feeding/carrot giving/parsley contributing arm!

Feel better, expect sympathy from professors, and make them give you extra time for any written or typed portions of exams!

The old saying is "break a leg" not bend a wing! Sheesh!

(Feel better!)

So sorry you are hurting. {{{Tonya}}} hope that you zip through your finals in fine form, are feeling great soon, that Sara and your Aunt are feeling better soon, too. Take care of yourself, girl!!

Ms. Sophy, be real nice to mommy for a while. Maybe extra patience and cuddlies would go good now. Blessings on ya!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

thanks for the well wishes guys!!

sophie's actually scared of me

haven't heard anything else about my dad's sis

miz sara is ok--i can't type the whole thing now but rest assured she is doing well

wish i could type more but it's a little hard with one hand luckily, i went and worked out my exams w/ my profs--i've got lots of time and a typewriter lol

thanks for caring!