Thread: Hostal

Hostal

Has anyone see the movie Hostal?

!

I seriously didn't think it would be THAT bad! I came out feeling so freaked out and sick it was unreal

I couldn't get by the clips...ew.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I watched it when it first came out. WOW! It was just a wee bit over the top. My husband said it was actually one of the worst movies he's ever seen and I'm not allowed to pick movies anymore. LOL
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

I seen sooooo many movies, what is this on about?

I refused to watch it, I like a good horror or thriller, but not over the top gore.

Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I seen sooooo many movies, what is this on about?
    Its very gross, its like backpackers hear about a hostel where they can get loads of girl who are crazy for foreign men, so they go there and they go one by one and you see EXTREMELY graphic torture shots and to be honest its sick how people think this up!

I wouldn't put it past actually happening somewhere though scary thought but I really wouldnt doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy4paws
    Its very gross, its like backpackers hear about a hostel where they can get loads of girl who are crazy for foreign men, so they go there and they go one by one and you see EXTREMELY graphic torture shots and to be honest its sick how people think this up!

I wouldn't put it past actually happening somewhere though scary thought but I really wouldnt doubt it
    Thats one I haven't seen yet. I think the worst movie I've seen was The Cell, I went light headed through THAT movie, it really messed with your mind. I'll prob end up watching Hostle at some point, but only onces its not in the new section

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Thats one I haven't seen yet. I think the worst movie I've seen was The Cell, I went light headed through THAT movie, it really messed with your mind. I'll prob end up watching Hostle at some point, but only onces its not in the new section
    I can PM you a link to the trailer if you like, But im warning you its not something you wanna see if you are easily grossed out

I can PM you a link to the trailer if you like, But im warning you its not something you wanna see if you are easily grossed out
    PM away

I watched Hostel when it first came out and I loved it. I love gory movies though...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Factory
    I watched Hostel when it first came out and I loved it. I love gory movies though...
    Lol, I can honestly say im never watching it again It didnt scare you at all?!

Lol, I can honestly say im never watching it again It didnt scare you at all?!

No, movies don't really scare me, only Halloween the first time I watched it because Michael Myers is soooooo creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Factory
    No, movies don't really scare me, only Halloween the first time I watched it because Michael Myers is soooooo creepy.
    LOL! He is creepy isn't he? I loved Hostel, it was a great, gory movie!

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

SCARY MOVIES! Ahh...I havent seen Hostal, and from what you guys say, I probably wont be allowed to...I got hysterical in the movie Ghost Watchers, and I have to be careful what scary things I watch. I easily freak out, but I have a strong stomach .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

DBF told me about it and I would NOT go see it!! Just...ew.

Thank you Wolf_Q!