7 19.44%
  • Subway

14 38.89%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite take out food

What is your favourite take out food

I have to say mine is KFC with Subway close behind
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I voted for subway, because that would be my favorite out of the choices. There is a little chinese place close to home I like to get delivered! MMmm..
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

I work in a restaurant so I never get take out. I want home cooking, although not my own home cooking. But Subway is great.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

For me there's two:
    theres a yummy little pizza place around the corner.

and SUSHI.

If you're talking fast food.... Taco Bell. Seriously.
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Subway....no doubt about it! They are so fresh and yummy!! My favorite is:

Honey Wheat bread, mayo, provalone cheese, turkey & ham deli meat, lettuce, tomatoes, a couple of onion rings, extra pickles, and salt & pepper. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

MMMMMM.....Subway!

Chinese food!

I put KFC, cause I dont't get that often, so its a treat then. My most "common" fast food is Wendy's hamburgers, with Burger King a close second.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

CULVER'S BUTTERBURGERS! YUMMMMMMMMM!

Ugh, you get hooked with your first burger.

Culver's Website
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

LOl funny that so many people voted for subway. I use to work at subway. After working there, I really don't think I can stand another sub. Brings back too many horrible memories lol. I voted "micdics" it's always convenient and cheap..lol so what if some people say their meat isn't meat...still tastes good to me! Lol

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

None of the above!
    I like Sonic, What A Burger, and Taco Bueno the best. For a sandwich Quizno's is much better!

I like Quizno's better too.

Originally posted by micki76
    None of the above!
    I like Sonic, What A Burger, and Taco Bueno the best. For a sandwich Quizno's is much better!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Quiznos and Subway. I also love boston market and KFC.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

sorry guys i had to put just the take outs that i knew we had in common with us, i know you have a way wider choice than we do, do you know when i visited the usa back in the good ole days, we never even had a pizza hutt, kfc, subway are also relatively new here, we only had fish and chips imagine what a culinary delight it was to me, to find a huge street just full of all these fantastic food outlets.
    I am glad to see subway is favouring well excuse the pun, because it is reasonably low fat and good for you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Now for you middle age people out there, do you remember a place called FARRELLS ICE CREAM PARLOUR, this was an amazing place i visited whilst in the states, u used to get this ice cream u could order pigs trough or something, and if you could eat it all they announced it, was quite a different experience.
    Furangels only lent.