Thread: Is your Pet Talk smaller? :/

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Is your Pet Talk smaller? :/

Hey, all of a sudden...the font seems smaller on my Pet Talk screen...it's not my computer, I don't think, because the other sites I visit haven't changed... I don't know, all of a sudden, it's bothering my eyes to look at the thread titles and stuff....hmmm...am I the only one seeing this?
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hmmmm, i've not noticed, but i may just not be observant!

Zimbabwe 07/13

It might actually be because I've been staring at the screen, trying to figure that riddle...and, your font there is larger. ha ha...that would be funny...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Look normal to me but I have noticed other changes on how my screen looks when I am surfing... I am thinking a automatic windows update may have did that since I haven't made any changes on my computer.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    It might actually be because I've been staring at the screen, trying to figure that riddle...and, your font there is larger. ha ha...that would be funny...
    Maybe! Any luck with that? It is very hard!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z
    Maybe! Any luck with that? It is very hard!
    I love it, but, it's killing my brain!

Poor you! You got nearly every one of my other puzzles, so you've done really well. Olympic Race is known as 'the devil' in our puzzle club because it is fiendishly difficult. It took me hours to work it out when i first came across it. Don't worry if you can't do it, i will post more easier ones if you like, if you can get it though then you must be a really good puzzler!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Poor you! You got nearly every one of my other puzzles, so you've done really well. Olympic Race is known as 'the devil' in our puzzle club because it is fiendishly difficult. It took me hours to work it out when i first came across it. Don't worry if you can't do it, i will post more easier ones if you like, if you can get it though then you must be a really good puzzler!
    I think I got it. I've gone over it several times in my head, and, everything works out...I think. Ha ha. Now, where are you?!

my font is the same wheres the puzzle i like puzzles..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by poofy
    my font is the same wheres the puzzle i like puzzles..lol.

The thread's in general, and, it's called games and puzzles. I haven't read the last puzzle, as I'm not going to try to figure it out until I get back tomorrow night and have some time to work on it, if it's not already figured out by the time I get back! That last one, the Olympic one, was hard! But, I like stuff like that, especially.

But, yeah, that must have been what it was. Everything looks normal to me again...But, I had that one post from Miss Z on my screen, and, her font in that one was big...how sad is that?! I was staring at it for so long, everything looked small when I looked at the other threads.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=94132

LOL aww that had to have been it. My font is the same still

facebook