Thread: Faith

Faith

What an adorable face!
    Your story sure does give everyone a bit of Faith, huh?

I think i've actually seen her on TV, or somewhere!
    Congratulations Faith, to a very well-deserved DOTD! Enjoy your day sweetie!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Congratulations dear Faith What an uplifting story yours is. You are such a brave puppy.

I am sure you will get lots of hugs and kisses from your humans today.

Have a great day.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Good Morning Faith!

WOW!!! What a pretty girl you are!! We have never seen you on tv Faith but we can see how you could be the star of any show!! You are such a pretty girl and your story is very very inspiring. You haven't let anything get you down pretty baby. We sure would love to meet you and give you a million hugs and kisses. Congratulations on being our very very special Sunday DOTD Faith and love every day with your family. Always remember Faith, to love your life like we do!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot Sunny Florida

What an appropriate name for our Sunday DOTD! And even more appropriate because your story would inspire us all to have more faith..that we can keep going and be happy regardless of our lot in life.

Sweet Faith, you are a beautiful, beautiful girl and I am honored to congratulate you today.

You are an example for all of us.

CONGRATULATIONS FAITH!

What a wonderful story! How could anyone not have faith after reading about you sweetie?!

I'm sorry to say that I've never seen you on TV, but who knows...maybe one day I will

I hope you have a terrific day because you are our most deserved DOTD!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Faith

You are so beautiful. I would love to give you a hug and kiss.
    You sound like you are a very amazing little girl.I am so happy that you have found a family that loves you very much. I Hope you and your family have a long, happy, and loving life together.
    LHCamry

Oh Faith!

You've certainly inspired me, sweetie! What an appropriate name for you, I'm sure everyone who meets you is inspired. Certainly some of our problems suddenly don't seem so big when we see how you've handled yours with such a wonderful attitude. I'm certainly going to keep an eye out for you on TV

Keep the Faith, sweetie Keep on inspiring us with that gorgeous face and wonderfull attitude And tell your human to keep us updated, we want more Faith!!!!
    ~Marie

Hello Faith,

What a beautiful girl you are. Such a great inspiration to
    everyone who meets you. Play well today sweetie & enjoy
    all those hugs & kisses that surely will come your way. Many
    happy congratulations on your day of honor today as our special
    Sunday DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Faith - you totally rock! What a cool and oh so beauuutiful girl you are! Your story is indeed inspiring - you go girl! It was so very nice to meet you (and see that impossibly adorable little face!) and remember how important one's spirit can be!
    Congrats to Fabulous Fair, Our Fantastic Dog of the Day!

Oh Faith!!! What a beautiful girl you are I took one look at those sweet, sweet face and my hear melted. You are "faith, " hope, inspiration and so much more, all wrapped up in a furry package of pure love! You set the standard for courage and bravery, proving to all us humans that what counts most of all, is not external perfection, but purity of heart! Your are a "star" in every sense of the word, dear Faith and it was an honor to meet you! All my love to you dear Faith, our most inpsirationa; and extra special Sunday Dog of the Day Congratulations to you precious Faith! Keep up the good work being such an extraordinary ambassador of canine love

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

FAITH

You are truly incredible! Had to find out more about you. If anyone else is interested too, just copy and paste.

http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp...2&nav=6uy5GXxb

What a perfect name 'Faith'. This happy, pretty little dog can teach all of us to have faith in ourselves no matter what challenges we face.

Thank you, Faith....you are an inspiration

(KimD, thank you for the link to more info about Faith. I sure wanted to know more about this little Wonder Dog.)

Wow Faith -- You are Awesome

Faith,

You are an awesome little doggie! I love your beautiful face and those adorable EARS! Reading the article about you on KFOR.com that a previous poster mentioned just really made me feel so happy for your triumph over the physical issue by finding another way and showing your positive soul and abundant spirit. What a wonderful and truly incredible gal you are!

Hope you had an amazing day celebrating your dog of the day honors. You inspire me very much Faith and I can see how you touch the hearts of many people with your gusto and can-do attitude. You go girl! Keep living life to the fullest and have a fun filled and love filled life dearest Faith. You made me smile today and touched my heart sweet Faith!

All the best!
    Anna Lisa & her 3 dogs

Faith

Faith is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WONDERFUL dog!!!! She is so lucky to have the parents that she has, to adopt her with her disability. A BEAUTIFUL story! My love and prayers to a SUPERB family and a PHENOMENAL dog. Dogs are our joy in life. They are GRAND!

ANOTHER FAITH SITE

I'M GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED THE SITE, BUT I'VE FOUND AN EVEN BETTER ONE! HERE IT IS!

http://www.geocities.com/jude_stringfellow/photos.htm