Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

Kym,

However as I said for her this isn't about Alex it is about money
    Like I said on the phone the other night, CHILD support is just that, for the support of the CHILD. When you guys get Alex for good (I told you I have a great feeling about this) her "cash cow" will be dried up, as Alex, the CHILD will be with you, so there's no CHILD for the money to support. Get what I'm saying?

I've been thinking about you ever since we spoke. I'll call you tonight.

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

"
    Sitting on a corn flake, waiting for the band to come""

I am the Egg man,

They are the egg men,

I am the Walrus
    Hey Dorothy, you forgot the best part...

COOCOOCACHU.

Kym,

Is the whackjob's maiden name "Broderick"??? as in Betty?? I see a straight jacket and rubber room in her future! Glad you handed over THAT message to your lawyer.

Don't forget, "Anyone who represents themselves in court, has a fool for a client." I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see her make a complete fool out of herself. Hopefully the whole thing will send her running with her tail between her legs.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have been following this, but haven't posted.

You have many prayers from me that this will have the happiest outcome possible.

OK they are at the airport. plane leaves in about an hour. I am now officially a wreck.

I could cut the tension in this room with a knife right now as well.

Have so many questions , but I'll just keep returning back to this thread for up dates.

You are now a passenger in the PT Cruiser!!!

I will keep you and your family on my mind and in my prayers Dr., for a safe flight and a swift return HOME!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Hopefully the whole thing will send her running with her tail between her legs.
    Yea and we won't be calling the Dog Whisper to help her out!!!
    Don't think he could anyway!!!

Prayers still on the way here. I'm with Donna! I have good vibes about this. I just can't (and won't) imagine it any other way than you get him forever or until he turns 18!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Thank you all I guess the next 24 hours are going to be my hardest, I will not know a thing until 4 pm tomorrow Illinois time.Because Az is 2 hours behind us it stretches it for us. Adrian was trying to be a real trooper when they left this morning but, all he has done is cry and complain of a tummy ache. I know the feeling.

Hmm, which of the cats can we convince to be extra-nawty to distract you? Hmmm ...

Deep Breaths, Dr.Goodnow.

This is a strong thread to hang onto . I wish it wasn't so hot outside, as you and Adrian could perhaps go for a nice nature walk .

I am presently receiving positive feedback from our Maker!!! While I type across the miles, I feel a splendid calm, so akin to how we feel when we are relieved that everything is alright!!!! I was so tense , before praying and then letting go of my worries.

I intend on calling you when the storm has passed . For now, I will rely on Pet Talk, a web site that I found by accident, (or was it an accident?) I think not!!!!!

God Works in Mysterious Ways, When one door closes, another door opens.

Better submit, before I start a Sermon

May God Bless You, and Comfort you .

I too have been watching this thread without commenting.

I'll be praying for you from South Carolina. It sounds like the judge has his head on straight. Her antics aren't helping her case.

(I like that term, granola bar! And the description is hilarious )

Unbelievable! The city cops were just here! Ok so big deal that we can also rack up false reports against her but they just grilled my son and my Ex who is visiting with him, Even after being told that Adrian was NOT Alex. Finally Mike Produced ID etc and the cops were saying how sorry but the Mom reported that he was being kept against his will etc, etc, and being brainwashed and OMGOSH I am shaking I am so pissed!

She most certainly is feeling cornered and about to be exposed in my opinion. Gosh, I'm tense again!!!!

I am so sorry Dr. Goodnow!!!! How is Adrian coping with this horrid interuption?

Be sure to inform your lawyer of this ASAP!

Another example of how whacko she is for the judge to know about!

She's lucky it's not me or she would be facing harrassment charges and anything else I could think of!
    What a leach she is!!!

On second thought, the sooner you all can get that whack job out of your lives the better.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Unbelievable! The city cops were just here! ...but the Mom reported that he was being kept against his will etc, etc, and being brainwashed and OMGOSH I am shaking I am so pissed!
    OMG! Deja Vu!!!! The cops showed up on MY doorstep in IL at 10 pm one night, stating that my ex had driven over from Ohio & was claiming that his(our) son was being held against his will!!!!! Is it just possible that Alex's mom knows my ex? Surely there can't be that many whack-os out there ? Oh, listen to me, of course there are!
    Just keep praying, it'll be alright. I really think you will get custody. Then don't let Alex go out of state, ever, to visit.

OMggggggg.......

As if your nerves aren't worn enough!

You DID call Gary and report this, right? Or did you ask the cops to contact him?

This time tomorrow it'll be all over - the brunt of it anyway!

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda