Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

We watched Fracture, Ghost Rider and We Are Marshall this weekend. I really liked Fracture. It had a good twist I wasn't expecting. Ghost Rider stunk in my opinion.

From Decker with Love

Just got home from seeing Michael Clayton. I give it

I recently saw 3:10 to Yuma, Heartbreak Kid and Good Luck Chuck.

I loved all of them! 3:10 to Yuma was very well done. I H-A-T-E westerns but I was really into this movie.

Heartbreak Kid and Good Luck Chuck were both hillarious.. if you see Good Luck Chuck, wait for the credits.. they have some extras in there. It was the best part! *snickers*

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

He he he he he he!! Just watched Evan Almighty!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! Loved it!! Especially the stuff in the Credits, too hilarious!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

In the past couple of weeks i have watched (& bought)....

Even Cowgirls Get the Blues.. it was interesting, typical Gus Van Sant movie LOL.

I Love you to Death, i loved it. I adore Kevin Klein and River Phoenix & thought it was a 'cute' movie.

Life as a House, another Kevin Klein movie and another of my all time favourites. Makes me cry every time.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Another Tuesday ($3 for seniors), another movie. Today was Elizabeth: The Golden Years.

Cate Blanchett is superb; Clive Owen is gorgeous. And it makes me want to read some English history.

I love cate, she is an awesome actress, and clive is good too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw The Comebacks a few days ago. I liked it but it's definitely one of those movies you have to be in the mood for. It's one of those ridiculously-stupid-yet-highly-entertaining movies.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Yesterday, another $3 Tuesday movie.

Dan In Real Life with Steve Carrell.

Love strikes in the worst-possible circumstances for widower, single dad and popular family advice columnist Dan Burns when he falls for a beautiful stranger in a bookshop – only to discover she’s the very same woman his charismatic brother is about to introduce as his incredible new girlfriend at their parents' annual get-together. As the weekend gets underway, Dan and Marie scramble to hide their mutual attraction to each other, resulting in a series of hilariously awkward situations.
    We both enjoyed this one - nothing world shattering, just a fun movie with great Rhode Island scenery.

I won a double pass to a vip movie premiere, held at our le grand hotel, it was great, had the vip treatment, champers,canapes, of which i had none, but hubby enjoyed the canapes, and a free magnum, now to the movie, it was a french film with sub titles which i usually hate,but this movie was great, enjoyed it throughly, can highly recommend, the name of the movie is PRICELESS starring audrey tatou, think i got that right, she is one beautiful lady.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Halloween 1 and 2
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Watched 1408 last night. Two thumbs up, loved it! Very creepy.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks for that review, i just got some cheap tickets to 1408 for my daughter, she loves horror and creepy movies, so good to hear it is good, saw the shorts at the movie premonition, it looked good and too scarey for little ole me.
    Furangels only lent.

I watched 1408, Mr.Brooks, and Hostel II over the past couple of weeks...I thought all three were pretty good. I bought Babel and The Last King Of Scotland, so I will be watching those soon. I have had Blood Diamond since it came out on DVD, and I still haven't watched it, so I hope to soon!

My sister said The last king of scotland was quite gruesome, so be prepared, but i think she said it was a good film too.
    Furangels only lent.