Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Dreamgirls

I saw Dreamgirls today and may go see it again. It's fabulous. You get a sense that you're watching a movie star being born right before your eyes in Jennifer Hudson - she steals the show. Beyonce is gorgeous, Eddie Murphy is perfect in his role and Jamie Foxx is foxy but Jennifer Hudson is going to be big - this is just the beginning for her and it's an awesome role. Well done! And Simon said she couldn't cut it - bet he's eating his words!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Rocky Balboa! I loved it! Sylvester Stallone stays very true to the heart of what made the original Rocky such a great movie. It's a great film!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I saw Charlotte's Web today at the movies with my aunt and little cousin. It was cute!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I watched DREAMER last night. It's with Dakota Fanning. She owns a horse & they take it to the Breeder's Cup. It was a very good movie. I cried through the whole thing. I think if you love horses, you'll really love this movie. IMO.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I saw "Children of Men" last night. While it was certainly violent and depressing, I actually liked it. It was well made.

I saw "Dream Girls" a few weeks ago and thought it was excellent. The music, the acting, all good. I want to see it again!

watched my super-ex girlfriend the other night, it was ok, light entertainment, and also santas slay i think that is the name, awful, awful, awful, not my choice believe me, a lovely sweet movie is everything you want,cutesy movie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I watched Shaun of the Dead again last night with a bunch of friends.
    I've seen it a dozen times, but I still find it quite amusing.

Just watched a lovely movie on the telly, from the montana sunday theatre series, a british movie, many of the british Pter's may have seen it, it is called Jack and Sarah, a bit of everything, amusing, sad,romantic, loved it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

over the past few of weeks ive watched:

POTC 2 (For the first time, i liked it)
    The Illiusionist
    Chesnut (GREAT family movie! And definatly a MUST see for great dane lovers )
    The Beach
    K911
    The Shawshank Redemption (one of my all time favs)

I watched Little Miss Sunshine today. =D
    I liked it... very amusing!

I watched The Break Up last night with Jennifer Aniston. It was awful. Don't rent it!!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I saw Pan's Labyrinth Wednesday night - had a pass to a free preview of it.

It was an excellent movie, very, very sad, but excellent. It is not for children, by any means, as it is very scary, and violent, set in the time after the Spanish revolution, and the Resistance is still active.
    I've Been Frosted

I saw The Pursuit Of Happyness friday, it was a good movie. My friends and I enjoyed it, but it was really sad.
    -I though it would have been better though, it looked way better in previews. Its not one of those movies you'd want to watch again and again, once you have seen it you've seen it all.

A few days ago I saw The Perfect Man, and John Tucker Must Die. They were both excellent movies. The Perfect Man was a cute movie, and JTMD was very funny.

I watched Dead Man's Chest last night
    Today I watched Something's Gotta Give and Ice Age 2 (very cute )

I just finished watching "Broke Back Mountain". It wasn't that great, but it was OK. Pretty hard movie to follow and sad in the end. It's not something I would watch over and over again, but I'm glad to have seen it.