Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: We have babies!!! New baby pics #466

1. Awww...she had to be a mother too soon. Now she gets to enjoy a little bit of teenage kittenhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Awww...she had to be a mother too soon. Now she gets to enjoy a little bit of teenage kittenhood!
    It's so funny to watch her with Angel now. They act more like sisters than mother and daughter.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Winnie and Angel were blessed to have you take them in and love them. Just look how they have bloomed under your loving care! I hope they know how lucky and loved they are. Kisses for all of your dear kitties!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great pose she has relaxed into!

Winnie and Angel - the Success Story of the Year! A most uplifting and inspiring Tale of Two Kitties. Talk about living happily ever after...
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow, Winnie has really blossomed. She looks beautiful. I though she
    looked pretty young from the other pictures. It's fun seeing her playing
    and so relaxed in HER house.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Winnie, you are very fluffy and beautiful! I wonder if you are getting a longer coat for the colder weather?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, MoFF and kitties! How was your day?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Believe it or not, I just woke up. I was up most of the night because my legs bothered me. Then I had to go stock up on kitty supplies today because the weather is to get bad next week.

While I was gone. I left Angel shut in the bedroom with Grandma. They were both very good. They were both sleeping on the bed when I got home. Now if only Granma and Winnie could get along!

Angel is 16 weeks old today. She managed to climb up onto the kitchen counter by climbing up the doors of the cabinets under the sink. Such a stinker!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Believe it or not, I just woke up. I was up most of the night because my legs bothered me. Then I had to go stock up on kitty supplies today because the weather is to get bad next week.

While I was gone. I left Angel shut in the bedroom with Grandma. They were both very good. They were both sleeping on the bed when I got home. Now if only Granma and Winnie could get along!

Angel is 16 weeks old today. She managed to climb up onto the kitchen counter by climbing up the doors of the cabinets under the sink. Such a stinker!!!

Have you explained about SantaClaws to Wnnie & Angel yet? Everybody
    better be good ,till Christmas at least. Hugs to all of the gang.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

No, I am keeping mum about that. They already had Christmas when slick sent them a box of toys. The only decorations I dare put up is the wreath on the front door.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hi MoFF!
    I'm looking forward to hearing and hopefully seeing little Angel discover Christmas.....the tree, the decorations, and all the fun she'll have playing with all that wrapping paper not to mention trying all the boxes on for size.

Could I ask you to give Grandma, Chester, Winnie, and Angel lots of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi MoFF!
    I'm looking forward to hearing and hopefully seeing little Angel discover Christmas.....the tree, the decorations, and all the fun she'll have playing with all that wrapping paper not to mention trying all the boxes on for size.

Could I ask you to give Grandma, Chester, Winnie, and Angel lots of scritchies and lovies from me?
    Scritchies and lovies delivered.

I don't put up a tree or decorations any more. I haven't for a long time. I get too depressed during the Christmas season being by myself. And with 4 cats it's too much trouble. With my arthritis getting so bad, I'm doing good to do what I Need to do every day without extra hastle.

If I remember to get a new camera battery, there may be pics of them in wrapping paper though.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Scritchies and lovies delivered.

I don't put up a tree or decorations any more. I haven't for a long time. I get too depressed during the Christmas season being by myself. And with 4 cats it's too much trouble. With my arthritis getting so bad, I'm doing good to do what I Need to do every day without extra hastle.

If I remember to get a new camera battery, there may be pics of them in wrapping paper though.

I don't decorate any more either. It was either puppys or kittens that
    ran around & undid all my good work. They get presents without the
    tree. Oh, I sure hope you remember the batteries. Love to see more of
    the gang.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

When my Lexie arrived we no longer had a tree because she is the type to destroy it, has done with most things in the house, however i have the house decorated and she seems to leave most of that alone and now i have a gorgeous little xmas tree with lights only that is musical, i picked it up last year, was 90 dollars and got it for 10, i remember posting about my great bargain.

I was sad reading your thread about being depressed and alone on xmas, i too have arthritis and i can well empathise how much effort it takes just to do the little things in life,i hope you can find some happiness at xmas time and I will be thinking of you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Angel spent her first night out of the bathroom last night. I shut her in the bedroom with me and Grandma. She did real well except she cleaned off a shelf for me.

Now, I am having a problem with Grandma. She wouldn't eat breakfast. She did lick at it a bit. She did get up and use the potty. Then crawled under the bed. Thinking she was wanting some alone time, I shut her in the bedroom. She did come out. She was sleeping by my pillow until I peeked in. Next time I looked, she was laying on the carpet on the far side of the bed. I gave her some tuna. She did drink the juice and eat a bit of that. Now she's back under the bed and won't come out.

I don't know if she's sick or just depressed because she feels like she's lost the last safe haven in her world.

She just came out and was on the bed for a bit. I offered her her fav treats. nope. I brushed her hair which she usually loves. wasn't interested. She did go get a drink and is now back under the bed.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie