Page 41 of 150 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It was actually very good. I heard it wasn't that great, but I actually liked it. 3 stars out of 4.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

A History Of Violence

I liked it.

Constantine
    Good movie, I really enjoyed it.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Chicken Little!! I love fish out of water!! CUTE movie!!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    I'm watching Howl's Moving Castle for the second time. I love it! Anyone else seen it?
    Hehe, yes! and I loved it!

I saw Narnia last night...veddy good

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    I saw Narnia last night...veddy good
    I did too! Loved it!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I have not seen Narnia yet, but i think the rest of them will be filmed here in NZ too, i am going to try and be an extra on them if at all possible, depends where they shoot them, believe it or not extras for lord of the rings were paid five hundred dollars a day,sorry little of topic.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Since there isn't SQUAT on television today, I watched Funny Girl (for the bazillionth time). Ya know how you watch a movie over and over again, and everytime you see something different you didn't notice before??

Well, I noticed that in one scene Fanny Brice was eating lobster. Which seemed strange to me because she's Jewish and they don't eat shellfish. I had to call my childhood friend to confirm the fact that the Orthodox Jews only eat fish with fins.

Never noticed that before.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by joanofark
    Chicken Little!! I love fish out of water!! CUTE movie!!!
    I loved that movie! I couldn't pick a favorite, really, but, fish out of water was awesome!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hey Kari isn't this great that this thread has continued for so long and so many people give their opinions, may it long last, great idea.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw V for Vendetta yesterday. Wow, it was amazing. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by CagneyDog
    I saw V for Vendetta yesterday. Wow, it was amazing. I loved it.
    I plan to see it several times in the theater.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Hey Kari isn't this great that this thread has continued for so long and so many people give their opinions, may it long last, great idea.
    I know, I was just thinking that, it's a staple of Pet Talk, now!

I watched King Kong last night. It was very good - so sad. I cried. However, it was a little on the long side (3 hours).
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

A few weeks ago we saw V for Vendetta. It was really good. Justin is a comic geek so we always have to see all the movies from comic books/ graphic novels. That was the last movie we saw.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla