Page 38 of 150 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Saw Freedomland the other day. It was pretty good if you like weird movies.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I saw The Pink Panther and Eight Below. I loved both of them! The Pink Panther was funnier than expected. At first I thought it was going to be kinda corny but it really was funny. (love his French accent) Eight Below was AWSOME! I loved it and was crying throughout the movie. I recommend both of these movies!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Watched Wedding Crashers last night, have to agree with you Donna, It sucked, it was ok i suppose and had some funny bits and some romantic bits, but on the whole i rated it pretty low, certainly would not highly recommend it, and then began to watch the 40 year old virgin, it sucked even more IMO, turned it off, and i am no prude by any means, but hubby and i both agreed we could not be bothered watching it any further.

For me both rated highly on the boring list.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Watched Wedding Crashers last night, have to agree with you Donna, It sucked, and then began to watch the 40 year old virgin, it sucked even more IMO

I enjoyed Wedding Crashers, although I thought it was too long...but, I didn't enjoy the 40 year old Virgin...I wouldn't say it was the worst comedy ever, but, I didn't really like it. I laughed, but, wouldn't buy the movie...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari there were parts of wedding crashers that were funny and quite enjoyable, but i guess it had such rave reviews i was really disappointed, it all depends on the mood you are in too when watching any movie i think, but as for the 40 yr old virgin i think the review i just read summed it up exactly,it said it was simply crass,that it could have been handled by a french director with humour and sensitivity,,take it to hollywood though and any chance of sensitivity is monstered in a search for cheap laughs, now those comments i agree with.

Then it said only the truely desperate will enjoy this movie, and that the actor was awful and they can imagine him being a virgin at 80 lol, not sure i would go that far .

Cannot wait until next saturday , my fav movie ' Japanese story 'is on the telly, so won't be hiring any vids next weekend, and i am going to tape it too, so i can watch it over and over again, I Love this story even though the reviews only gave it three stars, it combines, love, laughter,and sadness all in one, and i think the japanese male actor is hot too. .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Mark and I finally went to see 8 Below last night, goodness did I ever cry...many, many times Geesh, why didn't I remember to bring tissues?!
    It was a little long but overall very enjoyable. I'd recommend it to any one who loves dogs.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My daughter and a group of friends went and saw Date Movie in the weekend, they loved it, it does look funny, might hire it out when it comes out on vid.
    Furangels only lent.

Saw Wedding Crashers on Saturday...thought it was pretty good. I saw "Boogeyman" (the one with Barry Watson) on Friday and it SUCKED.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Went to see Eight Below today. Actually, I wouldn't recommend it because it was so sad. I was crying like a baby and everybody in the theater was crying too. I can still remember seeing Benji when I was a kid and remember his girlfriend (Tiffany) getting kicked. I was mortified and sad and remember that feeling to this day. All I kept thinking about were the poor kids who were watching Eight Below and how sad and mortified they must be when something sad happens in this movie.

But I must say those dogs were beautiful and they were very well trained.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

We watched House of Wax last night. Not too good.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    My friend introduced me to his favorite movie, Bubba Ho-Tep. It's weird, but, I absolutely loved it. Very campy, but, stylishly filmed and cleverly written. I thought the performances were great, and, the music was beautiful. I don't recommend to most people, though, as it's not a mainstream kinda flick. But, if you like weird, independent type films, it's got some good qualities...it's funny, but, has some touching moments. And, it's basically sortof like an old B horror film. Anyway, I watched it the other night, and, loved it.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I saw Shaggy Dog a few nights ago. It wasn't that great. Better than I expected but not worth the $10.95 the theatre charges.. but thankfully, I get movies for free.

I wanna see Failure to Launch soon. It looks pretty funny.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I watched Elizabethtown (It was filmed right here in Kentucky!! And some of the stuff in the movie is places we've been/Seen!!) and it was okay. It was a little weird, but cute in a way... Then I watched Yours, Mine, and Ours. And I loved it

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Watched WEDDING DATE in the weekend, it was ok, nothing fantastic, but i did enjoy it all the same, and i hate to admit it but i fell asleep during deuce bigalow the newest one, i enjoyed the first one, but this one just did not keep me entertained obviously.lol
    Furangels only lent.

Watched Transporter 2 pretty good, but a little unbelievable.... and tried to watch pride and Prejudice turned it off was too tired and accents were too thick will try again when I'm not so tired...

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month