View Poll Results: Does your workplace have a resident cat?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Has her/his own cubicle!

4 17.39%
  • No, but will try to introduce one!

1 4.35%
  • No. It is against company policy.

16 69.57%
  • Yes, if you count the stray(s) employees feed outside the office.

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cats In Your Workplace?

1. Right now I work from my home so I have two feline office assistants. Here is Edwina supervising me while I do my accounting entries.

Awww . . . I bet Edwina is quite a stickler . . . she looks like a boss to be reckoned with!

It is wonderful that nursing homes allow therapy cats, dogs and other animals to visit and interact with residents. Hospitals ought to take heed and get into the act, as animals are healers in their own special way. A nursing home in my area has an aquarium, a parakeet and 3 cats, all residing there on a permanent basis!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Not me, but my moms work place has several animals. My mom works at Otterbien. Its a place for old people to go. anyways, They have a HUGE black & white cat named Oscar. He sits in the living room area where all the elerly people can pet/talk to him. I got to see him myself and he is a beaty. They also have a pure white parakeet. Some Finches, and a rabbit. And therapy dogs come to say Hi to them.

I Know the local funeral parlour has a resident tuxedo kitty, as they always put his picture in the local paper, along with their advertising.,
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Slick, I really like your story of Charlie the cat at the Cancer Lodge. That was sweet, seems to me like that would help patients when they are going through something like that. I can see if I was in that position, I would want a cat to cuddle. I guess I would get a little greedy and want to have it in my room the whole time.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I have two - one is usually sleeping on a couch and the other is usually knocking pencils off the table. The boss doesn't mind - Its me! I work from home, am self employed and wouldn't change it for the world. I have absoutely NO STRESS, thanks to my coworkers named Nicki, Allen & Pouncer (oh, I have a doggy at work too.)

I just wish they'd pull their weight and bring in some money of their own