4 8.00%
  • Turkish Angora

1 2.00%
  • Bengal

5 10.00%
  • Other

21 42.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your fave breed of cats?

Where is the Aby in the poll!

I love all cats but my ultimate fave are the hyperactive, super dooper lion dogs of the cat world - the abysinnian in all its shapes, colours and very distinct personalities.

Aby's all the way!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Originally posted by The Cat Factory
    Mixed breeds!
    Same here b/c those r the only kinds of cats Ive had. Whats the difference? How do u know if you have a purebred? no one really knows. They just guess. Any~wayz I love all cats. No matter what they look like. Cats are cats. What they look like doesnt change what they are inside. All cats are beautiful felines. It doesnt matter what a cat looks like that deturmans how they act.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

I voted Maine Coon. Our Jackson is Maine Coon and he is our "alpha" cat (and he probably thinks he is alpha for the dogs too ). We never heard an angry meow out of him

Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I love them all but Tabby wasn't an option so I voted other because that is what mine is

I'm a feline lover in general.

I grew up with a Seal Point Siamese and now have a Russian Blue kitten. I picked the Russian because it just seemed to click with me for my lifestyle at the moment. Plus, I came across my breeders website and the pics just did me in!

I also love Aby's and Bengals. To me all cats, no matter the breed, are georgeous!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Originally posted by Russian Blue
    I'm a feline lover in general.

To me all cats, no matter the breed, are georgeous!

Same here Russian Blue. All cats are "georgeous" as u put it.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

If I was going to get another kitty, these are the three choices I will chose.

1. Calico, they are soo pretty with all the nice colors.
    2. Gray, great personality.
    3. Gray/white, very gentle cats.

I choose Other. I like my mixed breeds. i like my babies who weren't inbred and costed 700 dollars. Like the "mutt" of a dog, I feel mixed kitty breeds are certainly the greatest. Not to say I wouldn't love a persian or ragdoll either
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

my favorite is the egyptian mau. also the australian mist, oriental longhair and nebelung.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I love Main Coones and Russian Blue also, but I am very partial to the MOGGIE.

Munchkins and Ragdolls also are a fav.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️