Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

Thank you all!

Lemme get this straight...The judge wants this granola chewing whackjob to undergo a psyche eval, yet he's allowing Alex to go back with her till the next court date in October??? *scratches head*

THAT I don't get. But, I guess he knows what he's doing. I hope the judge asked her to surrender her passport. I trust this biatch as much as I trust a snake laying in the grass just waiting to pounce.

You guys are definitely on my "high alert prayers". If what you told me on the phone is true (and I have no doubt it IS) then hopefully Alex will be back with you VERY soon. She needs to get locked away for good. I just feel bad for you and Alex. How in the hell do you tell a 6 year old that he has to go back to his wicked mother's house after all he's been through.

It's only a matter of time before she f$%#@ ups. Hopefully it'll be sooner.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

MM - thank goodness the judge spoke with Alex privately, and told him he was visiting so he could see the Judge again. And that he would see Gary A LOT. As long as Alex feels ok.....dear dear boy....save up for the ice cream party!

THe conditions under which Sharon must operate are almost designed to make her screw up - heck, I would trip the first day! - so I am sure there is method in their madness.

hugs and prayers ongoing!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The dawn of every day may be the day you get Alex back!!!

I bet it won't be long. Sounds like she will stew and simmer a bit then blow wide open (specially now her money has been cut in half) . I hope Alex isn't near the fall out though!!!

Still, save all emails and stuff from her. It may come in handy.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOFF I agree I hope Alex is not around when it happens, as for the emails I forward them all to Gary! Just like I do with all voicemails.

WOW! What an absolute nutcase, and that's an insult to all of the rest of the absolute nutcases out there! You'll get Alex back, and it won't be long. He will be watched over by lots of people in the process.

I will pray for God to keep a protective shield around him at all times, and to put the right people in his path every step of the way, until he is back home and safe with you. God will protect him, and will be watching over him constantly.

I will also pray for peace of mind for you and the rest of your family. Know that Alex will be protected and taken care of. The judge made those stipulations so that Sharon will have to try to prove that she can be a fit mother, and she will fail, and then there will be no question as to where Alex will live and grow and learn and play and thrive.

Things will work out for the best in the long run. In the process, Sharon's true character will be exposed, and she won't be able to give seminars and hurt so many others through her sick teachings, either.

Alex is a very special little boy, and through his innocent involvement in all of this, MANY more people are going to be helped in the long run. Try to remember that. GOD WILL make everything work out for the best, for EVERYONE, in the long run....................

PRAYERS and HUGS coming your way from Nebraska, throughout this ordeal, for as long as they are needed...............

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Thank You! what a comfort those words are. Blessed be!

Soapets:

Amen to that Beautiful Prayer!!!!