Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

If spinning words can help - maybe you lost - but the other woman DID NOT WIN!

I just CAN'T BELIEVE this...oh hon...

If the media would not do Alex more harm than good, it would be tempting...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am sitting here reading your posts and getting updates from my Mother in law and daughter as to what transpired in the courtroom. As the whole story comes clear and I talk with Gary who is a car meeting with Jasper on the way to the Phoenix airport, I will relate it here. From what my daughter said Sharon was not only reprimanded but the Judge several times but fined for an outburst, the way Jesse is explaining it, the thought process is that our lawyer is standing is as parent in absentia meaning he will be at all Dr. visits and she is required to procure him counseling. If she misses or reschedules an appt. Alex will be immediatley surrendered to Ill. If what Jesse is saying is accurate then I have no doubt Sharon will screw up quicker rather than later. I will repost as soon as I have verification of this and any other details from Gary.
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I don't think any of you know how important you are all to us and our family or how indebted we are to you kindess and good grace and prayers for my boy and our family.

I have not told Adrian yet as he went to a friends house and I refuse to ruin his evening, plenty of time to tell him after his shower etc.

Looks like you may have lost this battle but have for sure not lost the war!

I wounldn't be at all surprised if the "mom" doesn't somehow expect you all to pay for her fine!!!

Hang in there!!! We are with you and praying for all of you!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK just got off phone with Gary, yes Alex will be in AZ until October 11th at which time the Judge is going to enter final rulings on all aspects of the case including but not limited to custody. Sharon will have Alex with supervision an officer of the court juvenile division will be dropping in unannounced a few times a week the Drs must submit to court not Sharon their findings. A social service person is being assigned to him at school, he is to stay in daycare (court approved) during the day and she has to file her itinerary EACH DAY for what and where he is while in her care. The only reason that Judge is allowing and requiring this is because he has ordered a psych eval to be done by 2 independent offices of SHARON. Because we had requested several things besides custody (the psych eval, parenting classes, a complete check of her clientele and also a financial affidavit from her and the bookstore accepting credit cards ) Alex needs to be in Yavapai county to retain custodial jurisdiction on our part. Gary has stated that after her behaviour in court today he has no worries that we will not recieve full sole custody on the 11th of October. So we lost but I think (dare I say it?) we won? Gary has made it part of the order that my grown kids are to be allowed to see him and take him for reasonable visits as they are family etc, and we can keep closer tabs on him that way and that Alex is to call us each day with Gary on phone so that she cannot withold him via phone. I am still sick and upset that he will be near and with her but I have hope that this is the end. Sharon is so determined to NOT adhere to anything the court says that I am sure she will violate at which time Alex will be transported to us immediatley.

Looks like this cloud may have a silver lining after all, eh?

You may well get him before October 11 and his mom may get the help she so desperatley needs.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

If Sharon has her evaluation SOON and "flunks", would that send Alex back sooner?

How is ALEX in all this????

At least when your kids visit, they can take him for ice cream!

I hate to hate ANYONE, but I hope Sharon screws up SOON - without hurting Alex!

This may turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

When she loses him (and I'm confidant she will) she won't be able to say she wasn't given every opportunity to keep him. It will be all on her own head.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

MOFF I tend to agree I have yet see Sharon keep an appointment except for court as she would always end up trying to get more money at those appts. which btw I forgot to mention, based on the evidence that was allowed her Child supoort was cut in half! Can we say one PISSY woman! I am told she was livid and that was the trigger for her to begin her outbursts to the Judge.

just got home from work, i'[m glad I kept reading here because I was sooooooooo when I read that the judge is ruling that Alex should live with that lunatic again! But it sounds like there will be plenty of eyes & ears keeping tabs, and, as everyone is pointing out, it's just a matter of time till she screws up. Especially with her child support cut in half (heehee) she'll probably be ready to hand him back in no time.
    At least you know where you stand now and the most important thing is that Alex is going to be in counseling and a supervised enviornment, and you will get regular phone contact and reports from "normal" people on how he's doing. (((hugs))) It's not over yet.

Cyber everyone has prayed so hard, and I must admit I think Star pulled this one outta doggie heaven!(with help from my own Rusty) Our dogs knew that a quick win would leave open that dread appeal word! Her path is so full of pit falls and leg traps (worst thing a dog can think of on short notice) that I am beginning to plan and hope for our annual halloween party of course my little Alex will be dressed as KING. All of us Pink ppl wanted what was best for Alex (of course simple answer stay here) none of us not even me thought about her being able to appeal. Understand everyone the coup de grace in all this is our full custody includes my adopting him which severs her parental rights, the Judge knows this. Sharon doesn't get it but then again she is an Idiot as her email of 10 minutes go says " I won I have him and you will pay for being his wife, he will never get an out of state visit again" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very true but not in the way she is envisioning...............kiss Star as she is one of Alexs Fave siggy dogs along with Bailey the Great Dane.

" I won I have him and you will pay for being his wife, he will never get an out of state visit again"
    oh MAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN....this is so far beyond 'not getting it'....she is not on another planet, she is the spawn of the most non-parallel universe you can (or can't) imagine!!!! SHEEEEEEESH!

How is Alex? What has he been told?

HUGS

Yes he was told by the Judge exactly what to expect and told in chambers so Mama couldn't mess with what was said. Alex knows that he is visiting so that he can see the Judge again and that he will be seeing ALOT of Gary.
    Considering she still refers to me as Kym Shuey even though Jasper and I have been together for over 3 years I am thinking she is a bit slow on the uptake?!?! It is 20 minutes to 10 here and her brother called and asked that we don't depose him as he himself is Mormon and he cannot lie but he would be hurting his Sister to tell the truth. My heart broke for Harold as he is a good man but has witnessed her abuse of both his nephews the poor late Christopher dead at 4 in Sharons custody and now Alex. However I will still have him deposed.

the poor late Christopher dead at 4 in Sharons custody
    ...I am gagging...does this man feel NOTHING for Christopher that he worries about 'hurting his sister'? Can he not see this happening to other children if she is not stopped?

I hope I am misunderstanding him....

Kym, when you say you are having him 'deposed' - does that mean the Judge is still going to hear evidence? I mean, a conversation or two with the brother...and Alex will be back, and I wonder if the brother could be charged with complicity...

How were Sharon and her brother RAISED?

I am not so much angry now as sad and bewildered....

Yes on Oct 11th all the evidence will be heard, the testimony of former friends back when she lived in Kansas and slapped Alexander (at 18 months old) across his face for blowing bubbles in his high chair. Christophers medical records and her contention that she would heal his luekemia. Testimony from Jaspers other kids (given with parental permission from us and their birth mom
    who voluntarly gave them up as she was battling a prescription addiction, she is a really nice lady just slips now and agian and cares enough to have her kids safe) all 3 of them have been beaten and verbally abused by Sharon whose sworn testimony is that she had "step mother syndrome" failure to love a child because it isn't hers. (no it isn't real but she does teach it in her seminars ) Testimony from Jaspers sister Allison (a Mo. cop ) of some very strange voice mails over the years and also as recent as this am when Sharon called and asked Allison to have her brother arrested at work (he works in St Louis 25 minutes away) on the grounds that he hired a lawyer which puts her at a disadvantage she left this message with the Sgt in charge for Allison. All the rest of the evidence not allowed today as it wasn't the right "forum" i.e. voice mails, emails, false reports to police in 3 states will all be heard if she doesn't screw up before then.
    And yes Candace I think Harold feels Christophers death but after 7 years and being estranged from sharon for 6 he is trying to move on with his life, the sister that is Christphers mom for my own reason I haven't asked to be deposed. As for how was she raised her father died when she was 7 and the 3 youngest were left in the care of a 9 year old brother while Mum worked. Tragic yes but 3 out of 4 are as sane as most ppl Sharon was the only one that went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. 1 Sister left home at 17 and built her life with little contact with the family. She is married with 3 nice kids all healthy and happy and my in laws see them a few times a yr as that sisters in laws are neighbors of theirs. The brother became Mormon has a couple of kids and has tried to bail Sharon out from her messes for years, he and the wife went thru counseling after Christopher and they have distanced themself for their own sanity. Harold did not even know that Sharon and Jasper were divorced, as he said as long as Jasper was there we didn't worry too much.

Man, it has taken me almost 3 hours to absorb these absolutes!!!!!

I couldn't read several replies because the dogs wanted in, then out, the cell phone kept ringing, one call from my sister, who had to listen to me pour out my feelings, (she's my big little sister!!!! ) She assured me that Alex would be alright, that this wicked witch from the Southwest would certainly go to prison.

As of your last post, I can see the scope of her "kingdom".

She is not only "crackers", she is a nightmare as well to so many people. I won't rest easy until she is restrained!!!