Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Thank you all! I haven't posted or answered the phone except from the lawyer today. Please understand that I will call all of you back that left messages as SOON as I know something concrete. I did speak with Gary this am and he is in a meeting with Jasper right now. to quote some of her allegations/testimony she "believes that William Goodnow should be charged with child abuse and assault for the invasive procedures of blood drawing and vaccinations" that since he has a lawyer in both states she wants the Judge to require "the Goodnows to deposit 10k into a legal fund so she can hire a lawyer to fight us singly and together" "that all voice mails be destroyed as I never consented to being taped" (hello it's VOICEMAIL) and several other but all saying the same thing she requests that all parental rights be removed from the father etc etc. and finally that it be dismissed as she has no legal counsel.

It is 2 pm here in Ill I will not know anything more until about 4 or so my time so please don't be angry about the phone not being answered, I am truly to stressed to talk. and I have nothing to say except to whine about how sick I am in my stomach. So until I have news (praying both my men will be in my arms tonight) I will remain silent. Thank you all for the prayers and we will soon know what and how this Judge decides.Blessed Be.

Thank_You, from the bottom of my heart for this up date.

Prayers again!!!

Court is in Session. It is unfolding as we read this. I think I am numb. Not to sound dramatic but the only I feel is terror. I have been in some really physically frightening positions but I have never felt this frozen, I cannot think, I cannot imagine what Jasper is feeling while he is standing there.

SUPER SIZE PRAYERS FLYING!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Bless your heart - prayers are being offered for your family right now.

Court is in Session. It is unfolding as we read this. I think I am numb. Not to sound dramatic but the only I feel is terror. I have been in some really physically frightening positions but I have never felt this frozen, I cannot think, I cannot imagine what Jasper is feeling while he is standing there.
    Take some deep breaths, dear, and visualize Alex surrounded by the arms of loving angels. What happens is pretty much out of your hands at this point. Lots of prayers are being said. Alex has a Higher Power watching out for him, too. Once you know the court decision, you can make more decisions about what to do. I have to leave for work now, but you will be on my mind all evening. Will check in later. I'll be prayin'

I haven't responded previously, but I have been following this, and I am sending prayers to you all that he comes home to you for good.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

ohhhh sweeety....it's like a hard tunnel...immobile and you can't see the other end.

Difficult to remember ice cream and all fun promises.

REMEMBER EVERYONE WHO IS WITH YOU - talk to the "air", we are there!

HUGS HUGS HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am thinking of all of you trust me! Mother in law called, Alex is just now being brought into the Judges chambers, still no news and no verdict.

Catty is right we are with you. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I have been following this, and, like others, have not posted. But I have ben keeping you in my prayers.

What a terrible situation for all of you to be going through. I can only hope and pray that the judge will see the "nutcase" for what she is and that your family will be whole again in Illinois.

I usually only watch this forum during the day, but will check in toinght for an update.

Until then, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers... from Indiana to Illinois to Arizona!

The Judge has Ordered he is to stay with his mother until October, under medical care that our lawyer is in charge of. Judge Hinson wants Alex in the state of Az so that he doesn't lose jurisdiction over the case. Our lawyer is to be present at every Dr. visit etc. this order is valis until October at which time the Judge wants to review the case. I cannot type amymore as I am going to throw up I will post asap.

Lord, I just can't believe this!!! Just because a judge doesn't want to lose jurisdiction?

I can't help believe this is just a temporary set back. At least with the court appointed doctor visits she will have to take better care of him, or else!!!

Prayers will continue until he is back with you where he belongs!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I am so sorry, just remember that is 2 short months and he will be monitored. Please keep yourself healthy that boy needs you.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Surely Gary MUST be able to appeal this????

O-M-G!!!!!!

Don't they care how ALEX feels about this?????

Please God - more prayers....a miracle is needed here!

i just can't believe this....what MORE assessment do they need?

I am not as sick as you hon....but I am just sick sick sick for you.

HUGS (for all the good they'll do)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

OH NO!

I cannot believe this! I agree with Catty1... can your lawyer appeal this? I get so angry with the justice system, especially when it comes to the welfare of children! When will judges realize that it is not always the best thing for a child to be with the mother?

I am so sorry that you are having to endure this for another 2 months. I hope and pray that there will be some way for your attorney to appeal and the judeg will "see the light".... I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.

(((Hugs))) and prayers coming from Indiana.