Thread: Beautiful Bamboo

Beautiful Bamboo

Doesn't Bamboo look like Huney from Pet Talk? I dunno, I thought so! Either way, though, she sure is pretty!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Bamboo, you sure are pretty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bamboo!!

Good Morning you sweet little bundle of love. We have all fallen in love with you this morning. You were an adorable puppy and you've grown up to be a stunningly beautiful lady. We can see "sweetheart" written all over you. Yes, we think you're another cutie patootie like Anna's Huney too. That tug-of-war trick has got to be the cutest thing in the world. In fact, Bamboo, it sounds like everything you do is cuter than cute!! We love your name too!! Did we mention those adorable little paws?? How about that curly bow in your hair? Come on over Bamboo!!! We love everything about you!!! Congratulations on being our gorgeous, irresistably beautiful Election Day DOTD sweet Bamboo!!! We love the obviousness of your family loving everything about you. They are so proud of you and we know why!!! Enjoy all your days with your loving family sweetheart. This is another match made in heaven and meant to be. We have such precious jewels at our shelters!!!! Have alot of good treats today and a full day of tug-of-war!!! Always love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Bamboo you are just gorgeous. What a pefect mix of breeds. So beautiful. Such a happy little face you have. Sounds like you have a great home and a mommy and daddy who love you very much. Congrats, Bamboo, for being our very special dog of the day!

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS BAMBOO!

My oh my! Aren't you just the cutest little girl It's really too bad your not one of the canidates this morning...I would have surely voted for you!

It sounds like your family loves you and you them. I hope you all have many wonderful years together.

Have fun celebrating your special day today Bamboo!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Beautiful Bamboo!!! You couldn't be a more perfect pup if you tried First of all, what a beauty you are!!! Just look at that plush red coat, that mega watt smile and those dazzling pearly whites But the best thing about our canine companions is the indescribable love and joy they bring to our lives, and in that dept. Bamboo, you stand paws above the rest We all know that some of the most deserving pups are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! Bless your family for going the rescue route without hesitation; that is a choice I'm sure they will never regret I'd love to see you doiing your floor routine, Bamboo! I'm laughing just picturing the sight of that! Bamboo, I hope you and your proud, loving family and all of your doggie pals at the park, get together to celebrate your momentous day...You're the DOG OF THE DAY! Congratuations to you sweetheart! You're as precious as they come Hugs anad happy tails wags to you Bamboo from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

BAMBOO the beautiful...

Mew, Hi Babboo --

You are such a lovely doggie, a wonderful choice for Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you & especially congratulations to your dog*ma & dog*paw for finding you and bringing you to your furever home.

They have been blessed to have you in their lives, as so clearly stated by your dog*ma:
    We're still amazed every day at how much we love this little girl.
    Pets are the best friends a human can ever have. Live long, happy, healthy and always cherished, sweet Bamboo.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Bamboo, you are soooo adorable! You have such light and happiness in your eyes, cutie. What a most gorgeous girl!! BAMBOO ROCKS!!

Bamboo.... I do like you Bamboo. I think you are so beautiful.
    I am so glad that you make your owners very happy. And that they love you very much. Have a wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

I just love the stories that say the owners went to the shelter to "pick out a dog.........but what happens is that the dog "picks you."

Bamboo, it sounds as though you made an excellent choice! How did you know that you would be so well loved and have plenty of toys and play time with this couple? You just "knew" didn't you.

From your story you deserve everything that you are receiving and especially to be our Dog of the Day!

Bamboo, you are an absolutely stunning girl!

Your discriminating taste in families paid off, didn't it dear one?

Hugs and kisses to one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen!

Congratulations Bamboo!

Oh beautiful Bamboo! You are truly stunning sweetheart, and what a wonderful job you did in picking out your family and forever home! I could picture perfectly you being pulled around by your rope toy with your front legs tucked in and a happy glint in your eye. You are certainly a very special girl, and I'm honored to get to "meet" you today on your special day in the spotlight!

Congratulations gorgeous Bamboo, our stunning Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Bamboo you are one beautiful pup! Congratulations of been the very special dog of the day.

Bamboo! Your name is adorable, just like you are! Just looking at you makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with you! Congradulations on being DOTD!

I DO! I DO! I love you too Bamboo! What an adorable sweetie you are! And, Hey! I got "picked" by my Logan from the SPCA too! Cool huh?
    Hope you had an extra couple of seal pulls around the floor and a day at the park on your super special day!

I've been Boooo'd!