Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious KOKO, I wish there was something i could say to comfort you in this very difficult and sad time in your life, it is one of the most horrible things we as pet owners have to go through,they are part of our family, we love them so much, my heart aches for you, i too have lost two kitties over two years apart and it was devastating, i still cry for them ,but i know they were loved so much for the time i had them, it is the only comfort i can feel, i hope in time you will come to be in that place, we never forget them, and our hearts ache forever.

Koko was blessed to have such a loving meowmie and he will be at peace now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE, with all the other PT members furbabies including my Ash and Ellie-mae who will be there to greet Koko , love and hugs to you at this sad time.
Thank you so much for your kind, kind words. I agree that he was so very loved for the time I had him, 6 wks to 18+ years of age. I am so sorry for all your losses as well. Barb