Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Gang wants to say Hi with pictures

You would not think that there is someone sick or one or the other troublemaker among them as they all look so happy and healthy and beautiful

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

KAK - yes it seems Moxie has grown recently. She used to be about the same size as Scout but now she's bigger. Strange for a cat to have a growing spurt at 2 years of age.

Medusa and Lut - I think I'm lucky with the long haired cats. Ripley get a few mats around his hips and tail but nothing major and Rocky gets them on the inside of his back legs but Rumor hardly every mats. Her mane will clump and fall out in the spring but that's about it. She won't let me brush her either. Rocky will tolerate it for a minute and Ripley LOVES to be brushed.

Barbara - these pictures definitely don't tell of all the sickness and problems we've been having lately. I'm just trying to put on a happy face and not wallow in it.

From Decker with Love

It's so nice to see some new photos of your gang.
    They all look great even if some of them aren't feeling or acting great.
    Give them each a hug and kiss from me.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

And A BIG FOUND CAT MEEEEOOOW TO THE GANG!
    They sur are the very picture of Cat Contentment in that Photo.
    They sure have it made in the shade with those Cat Beds and those windows in look out of and they sure have found thier place to bask in the sun !!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gosh, they're all so beautiful!! How I enjoyed seeing the photos. They sure have some nice beds, towers and hammocks, and a great view to the outside - spoiled, as they should be.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I wanna come steal Moxie!! She is just adorable!! They are all just stunning cats really, Moxie is just such a cutie! She's also named after my favorite soda!

All your kitties look so good.

The face you were talking about, Pichu has it too. And he gives it to me when he's happy and want me to know. I call it "sexy eyes"