Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oh Pray, I Hope!! ((Got It!!)) [4] (Made It!!)

Oh Pray, I Hope!! ((Got It!!)) [4] (Made It!!)

first off, good to best news.. teachers and I have been talking off via emails, they're giving me a weekend chance to finish two whole weeks worth of missed assignments - there is three weeks left of school.. I sure hope I could have them done and be ready for eighth week...please pray they won't officially drop me out! ..it'll look bad on my transcript. X] my sweet school counselor stopped by last night with my homework and for a brief visit, how nice.

for dancing part, some of you know I made on RIT dance company - my first long-life dream! I also was surprised the professor would give me a chance (five full nights a week) - if I could catch up their choreography by the first night of on-stage rehearsal next week, a week before performances - it's in two weeks...yikes. I am in hospital, was here for two days already, and only have 60% chance of survival. but hey, I'm feeling a bit better!

aaand, I just read an email from a guy (veerrry nice landlord), my application has been approved!! (yes, all of my ten cats and crayola too). their own resumes, vet records, certificates and my four letters of reference from former managers really helped. only few last things I have to do, see the house (he lives downstairs and upstairs is whole mine) and introduce crayola to his two (black & yellow) labs...then all of my cats reunite! ohh I hope so, I can't wait.. has been twooo months!

those I last saw them - clayton meowing, looking for me behind me

whispers wanting to be held by her meowmie!

echo saying "get us out of here please!"

zephyra frantically trying to get out there, purrrred once held.

there's whispers again when I left..

remember the last time they were in a minor fire and put into dog crates in barn for a while - now they're already back into another house, thank goodness but oh, look at them - I miss them too!

aw, my time is up of using computer at hospital but I'll be sure to read all of my PMs when I get out of here! (hopefully tomorrow night - sunday). please, please think of us and that (I pray) the labs will like my boy at least okay and everything will work out - the price is just right!

before I go, thankyou everyone again for support, prayers/thoughts and hugs in other two last threads, it was all overwhelming sweet!!

((((hugs))))
    ..gina & co.
    Last edited by gina's ark inc.; 10-31-2006 at 04:53 PM. Reason: update title (again) and pictures added ..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Great news Gina!!! We're all praying very hard for this to be the break you and the furkids need. Things have got to get better for you sweetie!! PM me anytime. Let me know if I can help you in any way

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

All fingers and paws crossed for you here Gina! I will keep praying for you and your ark, I hope you are reunited soon. First, get yourself better and out of the hospital. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That Must Be Heart Breaking Seeing Your Cats In Cages.
    We Are Praying That You Can All Be Together, And That You Will Achieve The Sucess That You Desire.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so glad to hear your good news!!! It will be so wonderful when you get into your new place and get reunited with all of your kitties. I hope things continue to get better & better for you!

Oh Gina, I hope it all works out! I know how much you must miss your kitties. That one pic of Whisper breaks my heart (3rd one down). I hope life gets a lot happier for you. You sure deserve it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh Gina, I am so glad that things are beginning to turn around for the best!! The pictures of your cats just broke my heart!!!

I will Pray that your life will yet another turn , into a New Tomorrow!!

Please know that we are all thinking and Praying for your Happiness!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Hopefully Crayola and the Labs will get along! I mean, they're all retreivers at heart, so should! Glad things are looking up, and remember, take care of Gina, too!

Oh sweetie - so much good news!!! Will they let you out that soon if you have a 60% chance of survival? Sure hope all goes well!

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm really happy for you, Gina! Everything sounds good - school, the dance co., the new place to live...those pictures are heartbreakers - poor kitties! They'll be so glad to be back with you . Take care of yourself, sweetie, so many little ones are depending on you. Will keep praying Crayola & all of you will be a perfect fit!

yeaa! I get to go home tonight!! in about four hours.. I HOPE so! because the doctor prefers me stay overnight one more time but I really gotta get out of here. I'm still not being paid attention or being served correctly and it's toooo distracting here.

catty, they'll let me go as long as I take my icky prescriptions, stay in 'bed' for at least four days and come back in a week even if I feel a bit better. I can't stand being here and tolerate a minute more, I should be fine, right?

we, crayola & I are going to meet the guy and his labs after school at 5PM tomorrow!! please don't stop swirling up, sending a prayer for us! things looking good so far..

Quote Originally Posted by gina's ark inc.

I get to go home tonight!!
    in about four hours ...

... they'll let me go as long as I ... stay in bed for at least four days ...

Crayola & I are going to meet the guy and his labs after school at 5PM tomorrow!!

WHAT part of "STAY in BED for FOUR DAYS" did you not understand!??

Going to School and Meeting the Landlord are both hard to do whilst IN BED!

Why not try following the Doctor's Orders - for at least a couple of days? ...
    You just might get to feeling "GOOD"!

{{{Hugs}}}
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I will keep you and your ark in my prayers.I am happy things are going better for you.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Glad things are looking good, you really deserve it We got all paws,fins and fingers crossed for you!

quoted by cinder & smoke
    WHAT part of "STAY in BED for FOUR DAYS" did you not understand!??

not like I'm going to PE classes! I don't have a bed yet anyway.. because it's not under my control anymore, finding a home for all of us is hardest part and I cannot miss this opportunity - has been too long now! why can they think I'm gonna give up all of my dear ark??

I only need to be at school, hand in my half-done homework -- four more essays to go! then I should relax at friend's, maybe. if our five o'clock tomorrow works out well, I will stay in bed most of time!

no worries, thanks for hugs, phred and crossfingers everybody!