Well, first off, I would like to say hi and tell you a little about myself. I am from Iowa, 33 yrs old, 5' 1/2", caucasian and have been married once before from 1991-1999. I have two boys ages 11 and 9. I am married to a wonderful man. I have a step daughter age 18 and a step son age 16. I consider myself to be honest, supportive, affectionate, caring, intelligant, a great listener, kind and a good friend. I like country music and the oldies. I do not look at the outside of a person for it is what's on the inside that counts. I like to collect teddy bears, things with the pepsi logo on it, key chains, inkpens and angels. I have several pets and they are a moluccan cockatoo named "Baby", a african grey parrot named "Pepper", four canaries named "Pirate, April, Brownie and Lucy", three cockatiels named "Bubba, Shadow and Sparkie", a parakeet named "Blue". They are all spoiled rotten. I love to meet people from all over the world and get to know their part of the country or the USA. Thanks Patti