Hi Taz! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day! So happy to meet you, beautiful boy!

What a gorgeous Border Collie x Retriever boy you are, Taz! Your sleek and shiny, black coat is stunning, and oh my gosh, just look at that fabulous, toofie smile!

I am a really good dog. She tells me that all the time, so it must be true.
Of course it's true! And not only are you a "good dog" but beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws! How lucky your Mom is, Taz, having a joyful and energetic, loyal and loving furkid and best friend in you! And for sure you love your Mom back every bit as much! What a team!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Taz! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration...swinging by the park, playing endless rounds of fetch; spending some fun time with your kitty pals, Mirra and Pickles, hehe; chowing down on your fave foods and some tasty treats; cuddling with your human on the big bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Taz, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Mirra and Pickles too!!!

Beautiful Taz!!!